It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister
    From is interview video of june 21 2023 ,Isabella Estes...Looks like they still support him

I assumed they would continue their patreon membership to be honest. It's the kind of folks they are. I'll take a guess you won't ever see them on screen with him, but removing their patreon membership would seem a petty step too far to them, and - this is how good people like them will square it in their minds - they don't want Dijana and the kids to suffer. I used to be the same. I genuinely believed that most people had good intentions, but that upbringing or mental illness led to unintended negative outcomes. I didn't understand how narcissists operated.
    I'm sure they think it's a relatively small amount and we have promised to help in the past - let us keep our promises.

• Simon
    Simon

Or he's too lazy / incapable of updating his video captions so it's just left as-is. Anything that involves effort is a low priority.

• KIMSILVIO
    KIMSILVIO

Reading these last few pages, I feel used and extremely dumb πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5
    I feel used and extremely dumb πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ

NON . You where to trustworthy. I think you said you where a corporate lawer ...hope you are cause i will look really dumb now .. It's o.k him use to it... The Corporate Lawyer Personality Type:

Trustworthiness, listening skills, emotional awareness, diplomacy, and other human relations capabilities are the coin of the realm for successful corporate lawyers.

I don't know you very well , but I have a feeling that's your personality. L.E. is a master manipulator ,a smood operator ...shoot now I have that song playing in my head, when he meet you of course he had to have your title and your skill . He's a narcissist it was very easy to manipulate you at first ,cause you are ...come on say it...Dum...NO. Trustworthy .

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister
    Reading these last few pages, I feel used and extremely dumb πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ

Oh my god Kim no!! If so, You and thousands of others! Including us!

I mentioned the JWwatch episodes you were involved with is in my opinion the most worthwhile content Lloyd has ever made - or will ever make . That stuff still stands Kim...nothing can take it's value away. All the work yourself, producer Bob and Mark did was, and is, so helpful to all JWs. You guys did an incredible job.....I mean just look at the standard of work he produces without you! Lousy!

Even much of the notable stuff he made prior to that (such as the 607 video) was really the work of others who went before. Such as Paul Grundy's summary of Johansson's book, but in video format.

*NB I'm not saying I agree it's acceptable to donate to Cedars. I'm just theorising as to why some people might. Although Simon's probably right he's too lazy (or conceited) to remove old names!!

• KIMSILVIO
    KIMSILVIO

That’s kind, thank u both for saying - he is a smooth operator and did deceive soooo many. Pity party for one over πŸ’—

• ForeverAlone
    ForeverAlone
    WIF (later JW Watch) was in my view the most worthwhile content Lloyd has ever produced.

I agree 100%! I always looked forward to seeing them on his channel. With Kim Silvio and Mark O'Donnal on the team they were just made so much better in my opinion. Mark had a professionalism that many are not blessed with. Kim Silvio was a professionally trained lawyer and she exuded professionalism in all her content. It is a shame that I didn't get to finish all the WIF episodes (I was watching his content chronologically) before this debacle happened and I refused to give him any of my views.

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

On his twitter post of Noah's ramp he was arguing with a christian ? anyway long story shorth , they had an argument about the anatomy of the eyes, and when the man refuse to read the evolution book that lloyd suggest to him , lloyd made a Video, where is reading the book ... Can we have a slow clap for Professor Evans now ...

Cue the Let It Go song now !

• Thisismein1972
    Thisismein1972
    I feel used and extremely dumb πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ

Nah, you were just used by someone who knew how to manipulate your emotions. That's why when you "turned against him" he went on a smear campaign. He has demonstrated that he is incapable of empathy, but can fake this emotion to get what he wants.

You're not a fool, he is for being a complete twat and destroying everything he touches.

There is one question I want to ask, did you at any time during your interactions with Lloyd have any red flag moments, even very small ones? I'm thinking you may have. people like Lloyd are master manipulators and really can screw around with your sense of reality.

By the way, there's a reason he's wearing that sleeveless vest, he still thinks he can pull the birds.

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5
    The Best Revenge Is Major Success - Frank Sinatra

A Youtube channel I now like to watch ,is the EX-Mormon , Cults to Conscionsness with Shelise Ann Sola . I first was aware of that channel on this forum post by the way ,when 🀑 (that will be L.E) was interview by her back in ? Well I don't know the date now since as soon as she knew about 🀑 drama she immediately Deleted her video ,as oppose to Mike Rinder who still gave him another interview . Anyway even if that interview was a big flop , she did manage to make not one but 3 videos ,( there are also on her Podcast on Audacy ) with an EX-JW Jake of AltWordly . The Sinatra quote is for him by the way. Again on this forum post we did talk about the Wise crack tweet that 🀑 made about jake back in Dec,26 2022... About jake i"ndiscretion" bla bla bla who care now cause then in Nov 21 2011 Shelise Ann had jake on her channel , you can see the numbers of views she got on that videos and the other one too , and on the same date it was Jake who upload an interview with her talking about JW versus Mormon . This is for you 🀑 121,338 ! 3,6K LIKES!

After that he had on his channel Mark O'Donnel twice, Harrison's, Riley, Lady Cee and JT , EX-JW Caleb...

Not to bad for a guy that was Sued by 🀑 ,first batch , Is not even on Twitter no more and people still go and watch is Youtube channel ! Oh one more thing and this one is especially for you Mister 🀑...😜😜😝

Do you know what is the number 2 Youtube video of AltWordly that has the most click click...82.225 VIEWS !

THE SECRET RECORDING OF HIS JUDICIAL COMMITEE ! 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit