• neat blue dog
    neat blue dog

sparrowdown:

I actually feel sorry for the single guys there at bethel it must be hard

Pun intended?

• Scully
    Scully

"the breeding act"???

So they seem to be saying that sexual relations are for breeding only now? Not just for married couples?? So Bethel couples are expected to refrain so as not to "breed"??

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

A truly strong moral Christian would not sleep with a pillow to avoid temptation, this is just one of Satan's devious ways to lure us into sinning.

Gorillas never use pillows and they sleep quite happily and without sin..

• finallysomepride
    finallysomepride

Chimps sleep like that too

• ScenicViewer
    ScenicViewer
    • So they seem to be saying that sexual relations are for breeding only now? Not just for married couples?? So Bethel couples are expected to refrain so as not to "breed"? (Scully)

I noticed that remark too. I remember an older brother making a comment at a meeting that sex was for procreation only. I got the impression that at one time the Organization taught that and he was still stuck on it. During my time as a Witness the scripture about 'paying the marital due' (1 Cor 7:3) was used to allow sex for pleasure between married couples.

The remark about "the breeding act" makes me wonder if they haven't flipped back to the old way of looking at it.

Or maybe the speaker just used that remark for effect to make you think masturbation is 'animalistic.' Who knows about Watchtower?

• ScenicViewer
    ScenicViewer
    Sorry, duplicate post.
  • pixel
    pixel

Keep thinking: How do they go from something that is done for “SELF pleasure” to branding it “SELF abuse”? WT reasoning knows no bounds.

• Wild_Thing
    Wild_Thing

I just can't get past the teaser video I watched! I can't stop giggling at what made them decide these videos are necessary. Was the laundry department getting just loads of crusty socks (or pillowcases) or what??? LOL

• baldeagle
    baldeagle

The internet has become a logistical nightmare for this micromanaging and secretive religion, which has as its primary concern appearance over substance.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit