Awesome Video on debunking 1914!!!!! Follow it carefully to the end!!

by Beth Sarim 168 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

You may want to watch Lloyd's video from a few years back about dates that matter to JWs, here it is;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cl7q8J6cpVQ&t=13s

• Mr.Finkelstein
    Mr.Finkelstein

The JWS religion was founded upon an agree set of false teachings and delusions such as Christ has returned and the day of judgment is close at hand.

The very doctrines to which this organization was founded upon are now actually weakening the organization from its core due to the exasperation of these proclaimed significant times such as 1914 and the connective " This Generation ".

There is no question or doubt that since this organization was functioning as a religoius publishing company that this a had an engaging ingredient to the expressed doctrines to which this organization made and proliferated.

• scholar
    scholar

Finkelstein

Was it 586 BE the date preferred by scholars or was it 587 BCE the date preferred by Carl Olaf Jonsson?

-- that is your problem to resolve not mine

---

Irregardless the information from both secular (Archaeology) and the bible, weighs heavily in favor of either year, certainly not 607 BCE

------

No the Bible does not only weigh heavily on 607 BCE but it alone is the only possible date

----

Of course one has to insert themselves with intellectually honesty to draw that comprising conclusion.

--When you have resolved the 586/7 controversy then can you speak of intellectual honesty

scholar JW

• Mr.Finkelstein
    Mr.Finkelstein

-- that is your problem to resolve not mine

I think its more of a problem for yourself and all JWS particularly the JWS leaders , most bible scholars and ancient historians agree with the time of Jerusalem's destruction being between 586 to 587.

The problem rests in how to dissolve the doctrine of 607 BCE and 1914 and keep or retain the delusion that the organization is god's chosen and the organization is the FDSL and not commercialized false prophets.

False doctrines and teachings dont complement the proclamation that Jehovah has chosen the JWS organization as his earthly arrangement.

The GB already have stated that the early BS were overly speculating in anticipation to the time surrounding 1914 .

So I think they will soon attempt to make the 1914 doctrine fade away quietly.

• scholar
    scholar

Beth Sarim

Lloyd's Evan's video is simply a rehash of Carl Jonsson's hypothesis so there is nothing to see here as the said has refuted such view many times on this forum.

scholar JW

• scholar
    scholar

Finkelstein

I think its more of a problem for yourself and all JWS particularly the JWS leaders , most bible scholars and ancient historians agree with the time of Jerusalem's destruction being between 586 to 587-

---

Such chronology is not of our making so we have no interest for it is a problem for those scholars who cannot make up their minds whether Jerusalem fell in 586 or 587BCE

----
    The problem rests in how to dissolve the doctrine of 607 BCE and 1914 and keep or retain the delusion that the organization is god's chosen and the organization is the FDSL and not commercialized false prophets.

----

There is no need to dissolve anything as this doctrine is sound well established as part of Bible prophecy and confirmed by the outbreak of the First World War in 1914 CE.

---

Scholar JW

• Mr.Finkelstein
    Mr.Finkelstein

and confirmed by the outbreak of the First World War in 1914 CE.

Hah ha ha..... thanks for the laugh

Laughing with tears and pointing emoticon. Emoticon laughing and ...

• Mr.Finkelstein
    Mr.Finkelstein

You antichrist false prophet charlatans crack me up .

I know, why dont you go back to using Pyramidology to set time of Christ's return or better still do as other Christian faiths do and be faithfully loyal to Christ and adhere to his commandant to not set a time upon god's own sacred time.

He said hundreds of years after the fall of ancient Jerusalem that no one knows of the time not even he.

• scholar
    scholar

Finkelstein

I am here for the sole purpose of amusing you

scholar JW

• Mr.Finkelstein
    Mr.Finkelstein

I have to admit Scholar you have courage, determination and spunk to come to this forum and fight for the JWS doctrines.

I respect that

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit