Awesome Video on debunking 1914!!!!! Follow it carefully to the end!!

by Beth Sarim 168 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

I don't know if anyone has stumbled across this video, but it just blew may away. OMG!!! Just goes to show why in Dubland they adhere to the 2 witness rule so adamantly and are so anal about it. You see, they just dread it when 'smart' people can research and find out stuff. Make sure you watch right to then end. Pause it, and watch certain bits of it as you see fit.

Debunks '1914', debunks the JW theology of Christ coming 'parousia'. Then refer to Daniel 1:1 and Daniel 2:1. You have to see this!! May require several views.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ak5hMAzvuFg

• Anna Marina
    Anna Marina

Hello that's little me :)

I am working on an epic follow up - be finished one day. I'll show you how you debunk 1914 in a way you may never thought possible, using two witnesses and the numbers 19 and 14.

Also for those of you that are familiar with Hichhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, I'll will be showing you the real reason why 42 is the wrong answer. I will also provide you with the correct answer - and yes this is all tied up with Watchtower's 1914 doctrine.

By the way the above video about Brother 50% had great results locally. So much so that after disfellowshipping me they had to do another marking talk on me. I am not the only one to have been so privileged, its a new trend.

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

Hello Anna;

Yes again, that was just hard-hitting video. Poignant and deeply felt. I dont' know if you follow David and Vivian Aspinall youtube channel, but you just gotta love their little snack-size videos.

I can hardly wait to the ''follow-up'' video you intend on uploading.

''Brother 50%", LOL, great one. ROFL

Here's David's latest video. \ironic, he's touching on parousia, what a coincidence. LOL!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t-sIanyTGwk

• Anna Marina
    Anna Marina

Hi Beth Sarim

Yes I do subscribe to David and Vivian Aspinall's channel. Their video are very infomative.

Thanks for drawing my attention to their latest - Parousia - one of my favorite subjects!

Here's an extract from one of the letters I wrote of to the GB once I realised there was this deal breaking false teaching. I gave them a full 10 pages of explanation, plus some.

Then I ended my letter

But finally one last question. In one of the articles you recommended I read (WT 72 8/15 pp501-505 para 4) it says that “the apostles clarified many things in their letters such as Christ’s second presence…”

But in the NWT Reference Bible on p 1577 para 2-4 it says “we often speak of…the ‘second coming’… but the Scriptures never speak of a ‘second Parousia’… there is no such thing as a ‘second Presence." Is this a contradiction or am I misreading it?

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

That is a cracking great video! I love the calm, measured way in which it is done. No histrionics or triumphalism. Steadily the narrator tells her story and builds her case, leading to a solid conclusion.

The fact is that people in the Org. just do not think about such matters , and they get little opportunity to debate deeper things in Field Service these days. Elders just teach what they are told.... they are “Company Men” . As one said to me....” I just go with the flow”.

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

Anna marina ,i enjoyed watching your video and i also look forward to your upcoming video .

But in the NWT Reference Bible on p 1577 para 2-4 it says “we often speak of…the ‘second coming’… but the Scriptures never speak of a ‘second Parousia’… there is no such thing as a ‘second Presence." Is this a contradiction or am I misreading it?

However can you enlighten us a bit more about this ? Did you get a reply ,and what repercussions does or would this have on the organization ?

i`m a bit confused about this quote ? Hopefully you can clear it up for me ,and or others ?

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

Anna Marina;

It was a pleasant surprise by stumbling across your video and yourself. On youtube, that is why the people say to hit that ''like'' button because the alogrithms(sp) show the videos to more and more people. That's how I stumbled across your video. To those who watch youtube, please hit that 'like' button whenever possible. Like and subscribe to the videos, with DISCRETION, of course when necessary!!

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

When you really think about it JWS are indoctrinated to worship the Watchtower Publishing Corporation and everything it states, teaches and proclaims, irregardless of contrary scriptural or even secular support.

In terms of sociological, theological and perhaps psychological what could possibly go wrong with that working associated agenda toward following devoted adherents ?

A whole lot in my opinion.

Commercialization and religious teachings should never be mixed or supported from one another, that combination is sure to always result in a folly of corruption and harm.

• Anna Marina
    Anna Marina

Bluesbrothers, thanks for the encouraging comments. It means a lot. I put all I have into these videos and the work is surprisingly difficult. But when people like it and it helps them, I am so happy.

I used to do all the stand in talks, one of them was SO good the KH buzzed and there was a sponateous round of applause. Hey, so what did the School Overseer do? He trashed me. I sat there with tears streaming down my face. Another sister got up and did her talk, she was very simple and her talk was lame. But the School Overseer praised her to the sky. At the end of the meeting I went up to him and I said, "if a little dog got on it's hind legs and did a trick for you, you would give it a pat on the head or a chocolate button. I am a human and I did a talk for you and you've just been horrible to me. Why, why did you do that to me?"

He didn't care - just carried on telling me my talk was rubbish. But a short time later he left my congregation. He went up country and in his new cong he was just as horrible. So much so he was even named in a Mark Cora video for totally stitiching someone up.

Hi Smiddy - Yes I got several replies.

The quote regarding 2nd presence was WT contradicting itself. They use the word 'presence' instead of coming. They used to talk about Christ's 2nd presence (because it's his 2nd coming) but they don't do that anymore. That's going to pave the way for them to say he hasn't come yet and that chap in the first century was mad, bit like Nebuchadnezzar after he had had that dream about a heaven high tree. But after the 7 Gentile Times have ended, people will come to their senses and realise the Watchtower are right (?????) But they wont tell you what they are right about, that's special information and it's only for special people.

(2 John 7) . . .For many deceivers have gone forth into the world, persons not confessing Jesus Christ as coming in the flesh. This is the deceiver and the antichrist.

Were there repercusions from my letter? Maybe - I have no proof. But my letter must have hit the Service Desk in America (cause that's where I sent it). It then got passed back to London Bethel, then it got passed to Brother 50% and his chum (who had blown the whistle on child abuse. years ago, in another cong but remains in). Bro 50% went spats at me as you know from the video. I was baffled. I wasn't in touch with anyone like Ray Franz at that point. After about a year I was. That was because I had taken to learning Greek and stuck the word 'syntelia' into Google. Via that word I found Ray online. About the same time WT brought out a study article which used the word 'syntelia'. I thought, 'they've done this because of me.' Now I have no proof of that but charts they used looked similar to mine, they also changed a teaching to do with the Master's arrival - that was a point I drew their attention to. People were scratching their heads after this article, I think it was when they changed the teachings on type and anti-type.

I read this article hoping they had actually changed the doctrine. But no, they had taken a blender to it and made a banana smoothie, with lumpy bits in. It was rubbish.

Brother Bonkers (not his real name) came up to me and said, "there see, it pays to wait on Jehovah, they listened to you."

I just didn't have it in me to bother explaining to him it was complete twaddle. So I smiled and fumbled around for something positive to say, like, "got any good jokes?"

Finkelstein - yes I agree and in the next video, to some extent I develop that point. I was just going to show the WT's crazy arithmetic but I could not divide the explanation of the arithmetic from the fact that people are being made to worship the WT.

Beth Sarim - I didn't realise that about the 'like button'. Oh yes you have to subscribe with discretion. I've got cong members subscribed to my channel who have had to unsubscribe because the elders found out and they got told-off. Having unsubscribed they have been promised they will be used as an example at a convention or some such.

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

'' I didn't realise that about the 'like button'''

Oh yes. You better believe it. Every time someone hits 'like' or even 'dislike' apparently, the video is shown to another person. Then that person hits 'like' and it's shown to more and more people.

Looking forward to your future videos with eager anticipation by the way.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit