Black Lives Matter—Do You Agree With Their Philosophy?

by minimus 246 Replies latest jw friends

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister
    We disrupt the Western-prescribed nuclear family structure requirement by supporting each other as extended families and “villages” that collectively care for one another, especially our children, to the degree that mothers, parents, and children are comfortable.
    I wonder how many mothers were really involved in writing this tripe. No mention of fathers here. It’s sounds like an excuse to me.A lot of black women have had enough of the “ride or die” chic portrayed in the media and by political activists as the best example of how a black women should remain loyal to wastrel men. There are less available black males (dead or prison) statistically for them, yet they are expected to give them undying loyalty that other races of women don’t get pressure to do in their own communities. Not only that, but there have been several recent scandals where black male celebrities have termed dark skinned women as unattractive or ugly. What other group of men publicly criticize women of their own race for looking too much like....well....their own race. Too Chinese or too white.Black women have had enough. They know other races of men find them beautiful and they don’t need this crap anymore.More and more black women are marrying “out” ie finding good men of other races to marry.
  • phoenixrising
    phoenixrising

The FBI stats show that if you take into account that blacks are 10 to 15 percent of the population they commit a large amount of the crime in the USA. That is a fact. Those who try to spin it and say its because they don't have any money are trying desperately to explain that those committing crime are not to blame. That is insanity and why liberal retarded cities are collapsing.

https://ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2016/crime-in-the-u.s.-2016/topic-pages/tables/table-21

• phoenixrising
    phoenixrising

If you look at the stats by far most all of the hate crimes committed are against Jews in liberal cities like NYC. None of my family or myself are jews but this is just a fact. Yet the liberal idiots back the anti Semitic idiots like AOC, Illhan Omar, and Talibe and others who would kill off the jews if they could.

• phoenixrising
  • coalize
    coalize

@phoenix

Those who try to spin it and say its because they don't have any money are trying desperately to explain that those committing crime are not to blame.

No, I try just to explain how to read correctly a detailed set of datas. Crime is linked with a strong correlation coefficient to poverty, that's a fact shown by all the datas and not only in US. The datas show that white poors commit crimes in the same rates than black poors.

As a french I really don't care at all about dems or reps, liberal or conservatives propaganda, that's really an only US-centered concern. They're the same BS seen from here, to use a word you use at almost every one of your posts.

Then, conclusion clear of the statistics, people commit crimes because of social background, not because of ethicity!

Nothing to see with blaming or not blaming. Blaming is a justice subject, not a statistical one! I only speak about statistics!

• phoenixrising
    phoenixrising

French that explains a lot. OK froggy so show the stats not an explanation out of your rear end. When you say explanation you sound like the JWs you can not read the bible without our interpretation. You can not explain crime as just a monetary cause. The roots of crime come in the break down of community, single family homes,and family. This is due to the rot in black communities. As far as job loss when you burn down and loot stores why should business come to your area? Stop making BS excuses and do some reading. Many blacks instead of working and going to higher education will run to the easy illegal money of drugs and prostitution and robbery. The biggest cause of death among blacks is heart disease. The major cause is from eating habits. This is not some conspiracy its STOP GOING TO MCDONALDS. The black community needs to stop blaming others for the choices they have made.

https://www.statista.com/statistics/233310/distribution-of-the-10-leading-causes-of-death-among-african-americans/

https://www.heritage.org/crime-and-justice/report/the-real-root-causes-violent-crime-the-breakdown-marriage-family-and

• Quetzal
    Quetzal

@coalize: Quetzal is incidentally quoting victimization rates but misreading the statistics. He reads the statistics as the case that blacks are slightly less victimized than whites, hence there are less criminals in the black community. What he is ignoring is that blacks only make up 12-14% of the population. This is a typical left-wing fantasy that everything in the world is and has to be 50% for blacks and 50% for everyone else

I did not interpret the stats and you can go back and check my previous post. Most people agree with the stats about more violence in black community. The only issue is that those pointing to the stats also fail to accept that part of the problem lies in the history of race in America.

Remember when Trump won the election and some said that he didn't win the popular vote? Those who voted for Trump told them to f-off because all that matters is that he won the electoral college vote. The fact is, both side are correct.

When you show statistics about black violence which are factual but you refuse to also accept that part of the problem is also due to race relationship in America, then, you are showing a lack of understanding of the subject matter.

• coalize
    coalize

@phoenix

All the causes you ran through, are exact!

But : It's proven too that all these causes are directy linked to.... social background...

https://www.apa.org/pi/ses/resources/publications/children-families

• Quetzal
    Quetzal

@phoenixrising

The most dangerous cities in the US are as follows

Detroit 78 percent black

Baltimore 63 percent black

Memphis 66 percent black

Saint Louis 49 percent black

Oakland ca 52 percent black and hispanic

Birmingham Al 64 percent black

Atlanta 55 percent black

Cleavland 55 percent black

You were doing so well when you were only throwing out stats but then you decided to add your own opinion and you lost the plot.

These are just facts. Lets get one thing straight its not the color of someones skin but the rotten nature of their culture. Black culture is rotten to the core in areas where there are large populations. Glorifying beating women and misogyny and gang life and drugs and crime in general.

Remember the statistics you quoted stated only a percentage of black people commit the crimes you mentioned. Your comment about "the nature of their rotten culture" has just shifted away from a percentage to encompassing the whole community.

You have no doubt heard about Cosanostra, the Gambino Family and the likes aka "The Mafia" would you say that the Italian culture is rotten to the core due to the notoriety of the mafia.

Have you heard about Mara Salvatrucha, commonly known as MS-13, does that make the latino culture rotten to the core?

You have heard about the recent Opiod crisis that is impacting more white people than minorities in the US?

Here is a quote that might help you understand that this is not a lefty issue

In the context of public concern that White Americans are turning to heroin, policymakers are calling for reduced sentencing for nonviolent illicit drug offenses and the expansion of access to addiction treatment. At the same time, in Black and Latino communities, many drug-addicted individuals continue to be incarcerated rather than treated for their addiction. Yet racially stratified responses to heroin use are ultimately harmful to all Americans, including Whites. For instance, the US opioid crisis of the 1970s that was centered in communities of color led to harsher penalties and criminalization. If we had invested in harm reduction programs and increased the availability and quality of addiction treatment then, we would have been better positioned to reduce the toll of the current opioid crisis.
  • coalize
    coalize

@phoenix

I looked at your link about the causes of death among black people : https://www.statista.com/statistics/233310/distribution-of-the-10-leading-causes-of-death-among-african-americans/ and I looked at your explanations about these statistics.

and after I searched, on the same site, the statistics for white people : https://www.statista.com/statistics/233304/distribution-of-the-10-leading-causes-of-death-among-whites-in-2016/

They are almost exactly the same, with white dying in the same rate than blacks by heart attack (23,3%)!

Then your explanation about the "black eating habits" is in fact based upon nothing factual at all!

And after it's me who are explaining out of my rear end...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit