Black Lives Matter—Do You Agree With Their Philosophy?

by minimus 246 Replies latest jw friends

• MeanMrMustard
    MeanMrMustard

Because - BLM is a political movement. Read their site. They are communists, and they seek to advance that ideology. They don’t care about black lives.

Oorrr, don’t worry about their site. Here is it from a BLM founder:

https://youtu.be/rdpIIiBe7Wc

• silentbuddha
    silentbuddha

They also don't like men unless they are dead, even black ones. They don't like the nuclear family and they don't like American values.

However, these super pro-black women are lesbians, one of which is married to a white woman who is a lesbian... but is also transitioning into a male.

The other is a lesbian, married to a gender queen man woman from England that she says is the modern day Harriet Turman who is atleast half black and half Indian.

The last one is the daughter of illegal immigrant Nigerians, who is not a lesbian, but it married to a white guy.

You can't make this shit up

• MeanMrMustard
    MeanMrMustard
    Right on cue, we get another Jussie Smollet style "hate crime" claim.

Good lord. I am just following this now. And they all pushed him to the front of the pack... got a lead by affirmative action.

• Simon
    Simon
    So other black people are discriminating against each other to the point that they need to protest. Who are you protesting against???

We live in a 99% white community and there have still been BLM protests consisting of 100% white people.

I don't know what they're protesting exactly. I doubt they do. But they want to virtue signal 'cause that's "the thing" now I guess.

I was going to go down on my scooter and start shouting something like "free the PENGUINS!!!" but, well, I just couldn't be bothered. I'd probably have been arrested for mocking BLM though, it's now that stupid.

As it happens, someone else threw an egg as they drove past. That was the local news all week. It's been like "who shot JR" ... but with an egg ... and no one shot.

Incidentally, if anyone needs eggs, Costco has them really cheap.

• MeanMrMustard
    MeanMrMustard

Well, this really is Smollet 2.0. I didn’t follow it as it came out, but just hearing the initial description had my BS meter pegged.

The level of stupidity is overwhelming. Jussie wrote out checks to his hired attackers, this guy claimed the noose was left for him in just about most secure and monitored area possible. Didn’t it cross his mind that investigators would think, “Well, this is an open and shut case, we will just check the footage”? Good forking lord.

They even have before pictures of the garage door handle, and after (without the loop). *face palm*

Seems like there might be a high probability that some footage comes out in the next few weeks (probably after people stop caring) of Mr. Bubba cutting the “noose” from the handle himself.

• silentbuddha
    silentbuddha
    Except of course that it wasn't. It was debunked because it was the pulley used to close the garage door that was in ALL of the garages.

One would think that this event would be used as a tool to help people simmer down and ask themselves exactly what they are doing and what they are fighting for.... but no

• resolute Bandicoot
    resolute Bandicoot

Multiculturalism is a code word for fractured society. Q.E.D.

RB

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit