The kind of Man GWBush is.

by Yerusalyim 208 Replies latest social current

• Trauma_Hound
  • pr_capone
    pr_capone

I know that I posted this on page 3 but I thought I would bring it back up to the top.

• Trauma_Hound
    Trauma_Hound

Sorry to tell you this PR, but because I choose to exercise my right to protest something I think was wrong, does not make me a pussy. You chose your path, I chose mine, you chose to follow orders, I don't. Who's more of a pussy, me for standing up for what I think is right, or you for following every order that is given you?

• pr_capone
    pr_capone

Neither one of us. I just think that the pic is pretty damn funny.

Kansas District Overbeer

• pr_capone
    pr_capone

BTW, by signing myself up to take orders I made a choice to not be a pussy but I am standing up for what I believe in.

Kansas District Overbeer

• Trauma_Hound
    Trauma_Hound
    Neither one of us. I just think that the pic is pretty damn funny.

Well considering your not the butt of the joke, then I guess you would find it funny, I myself, find it offensive. I'm not a pussy, and I challenge anyone to prove I am. I'm a patriot, I believe in the constitution and what it stands for, and I believe we could have better spent the billions of dollars that we did on this war, towards something better. Like shoring up our failing education system. It astounds me, why anyone would want all this money put towards war, when our children have crappy schools to go too. Teachers are under paid, and live at poverty levels, who will teach children, when teachers stop teaching?

• pr_capone
    pr_capone

In all honesty TH I dont care if it offends you or not. It is what I think is funny. Just like your avatar is offensive to me but you dont hear me bitching and moaning about it. In fact, almost every post you make is offensive to me because you seem to try and make everyone who is in the military, as well as our president, out to be some dumb ass gun toting redneck who wants to follow orders and shoot someone.

The fact that you and others continualy use this forum, which is SUPPOSED to be about being JW's at some point in our lives, as your own damn personal soapbox regarding political issues is aggravating as hell. I keep quiet and throw in a comment here and there but this is pathetic. When someone disagrees with you, you turn into this ugly horrid monster who does nothing more than throw childish insults.

Do you not grasp that most people here do not care for you, your politics, or the way you go about things around this forum??? I know I have read MANY messages to that context. Why you get away with what you do is beyond me. Grow up man. You live in the same country that I do, one that I have willingly signed up to defend. Wether I like you or not I would give my life if it means that you keep yours. Maybee we disagree in some issues. SO WHAT?!?!?! You have the right to say whatever the hell you please and I have the same. If I offend you, I honestly dont care. You have done nothing but talk shit on our government since the day I came to this forum. I wont give you the old.. if you dont like it why dont you leave bit. Instead, if you dont like it..... but you want to live here, then work to change it from the inside. Dont come onto a JW forum spewing all your hatred of our current government. If you think you can do better, then run for some public office. Make a difference! Because honestly man... all you do is annoy the shit out of people here.

Kansas District Overbeer

• Realist
    Realist

Yeru,

i am not at all attacking your integrity. I respect your dedication. What i am attacking is the lies you unfortunately fell for. i don't doubt for a second that you are a passionate guy with very noble motives but you are misled if you think the ruling class is concerned with the same ideals that you have. they only care about power and money. human rights and freedom are empty phrases for them.

Clinton who was proven a liar (I did not have sexual relations with that woman) Clinton who set up and protected his Golf Buddy the CEO of WorldCom. Same with ENRON.

yet you would blindly have trusted him if he said lets attack iraq or syria or venezuela or whomever. how come you realize that politicians are lying pricks but at the same time fall for their patriotic bait? no matter how poorly fabricated the allegations are against a chosen target state they just have to use the word "freedom" 3 times in a sentence and you follow their lead blindly it seems.

cassiline,

When a soldier signs on the dotted line he is aware and swears to give his or her life at any given moment.

the average soldier does certainly NOT expect to get killed. enthusiasm is great if you are confronted with the awe inspiring technology and the strength of the US army. its easy to sign a contract under such circumstances.

heros as i understand the word are only people who put their life in great danger to safe others. 99% of the US soldiers definitively do not fall into that category. There are perhaps a few special force units that do outstanding things but to drive a high tech tank and to destroy enemy vehicles before they even know you are coming is certainly NOT my definition of heroism!

ravyn,

for the US a war is pretty close to video games. have you seen the reports about gulf war #1 ? the soldiers said it was like shooting clay pigeons. the enemy was destroyed before the US tanks and airplanes were even detected. where is the heroism in that??? if 100 slodiers are killed out of 300.000 how high is the risk for the individual?

99% of these guys do not put their lifes at risk. if the job would demand that than you would certainly not get enough recruts!

• Realist
    Realist

pr_capone,

here is a joke for you...."When you get home and find your wife has left you because she thinks you are a blind fool shake the hand of the anti-war protester pussy she has been sleeping with while you were in iraq". Isn't that funny? I find it utterly hilarious!

• Yerusalyim
    Yerusalyim

Realist,

the average soldier does certainly NOT expect to get killed.

Ummm, EXPECT to bet killed, no, but they do know it's a Possibility, that they will have to put themselves in situations where death can occur. Don't be so silly. I talk to these new recruits daily, they know what they're here for

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit