The Society's response to my letter regarding my dad's suicide

by cruzanheart 92 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• RAYZORBLADE
    RAYZORBLADE

D I T T O

Well said Big Tex.

S of J: I gain absolutely NO inspiration, or comfort nor love from your presence. If you ever thought being here defending the organization was your posit; thus rendering us as beneath you to be judged negatively at Armageddon; you've done more damage to your beloved religion, organization and reputation.

It sends me running very fast, far and furious in the other direction.

Your reply to this thread, rendered you: robotic and predictable. You've insulted a family that embodies what I'd call: true love for family & friends and yes...even strangers.

Sword, yes the prefix that says it all. The 'of', as if divinely chosen perhaps (possessive)? Jah: a mean-spirited god, that is truly personified and represented in your posts. You can have him, all of him, and his writings. Go share it with somebody who cares.

I think you owe Cruzanheart an apology.

If you read Cruzanheart's daughter's note on this forum, on how her grandfather took his own life, it would bring tears to ones eyes. I know it did me.

• LyinEyes
    LyinEyes

Big Tex and Nina,,,,,,,,I am so sorry you are upset,,,,,,,,you have every right to be, I am infuriated right with you.

I guess some people can't have even sympathy for this situation,,,,,,,,although 99.9 percent of everyone eles here does. As you know so many can feel empathy being in the same situation. I guess some people will never know what this feels like, suicide,,,,,,,until it slaps them in the face. Until then it is not going to even register with some who think their relgion(JW) have no fault. Sad, Sad. I wouldnt wish this on my worst enemy, of course , but until SOJ deals with it himself,,,,,,,,,,he has no clue and doesnt even want to try to understand.

The real God above loves us all,,,,,,,,,,,,,and the Real God above knows the real truth. THose who had a helping hand in someone suicide will be called to justice one day. And those who are callous and self righteous will too.

• SwordOfJah
    SwordOfJah

I'm sorry your are hurt, but it is clear that your emotions are getting in the way of your judgement towards the elders and the brother who wrote the letter. I will leave it at that since I don't want to add to your pain. Signing off from this thread...

• unbeliever
    unbeliever

[Quote]but it is clear that your emotions are getting in the way of your judgement towards the elders and the brother who wrote the letter[/Quote]

You just had to put that last dig in there didn't you before you cut and run?? Typical JW.

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12

SOJ.............Are you sorry she is hurt? I think you should have been smart enough just to stay off of this thread, and keep your thoughts to youself.

Someday, you will regret what you have said, and you know what, Cruzanheart, because she knows the meaning of love and compassion, will forgive you.

Whoever you are, male or female you have gone too far.

You ought to be ashamed of yourself.

• figureheaduk
    figureheaduk

Well said Big Tex.

I don't know how people like that have the nerve to come to a thread like this and behave in such a cruel and insensitive way. I truly hope SOJ will never again cross your path and say anything that will hurt you, Cruz or your family.

Once again happy anniversary to you both!

Lee / figureheaduk

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

((((((((((((Bigtex Nina)))))))))))))))) I am sorry that SOJ has no heart and needs a reality check. BT Thunder says he is sharpening his sword and has your back

• Scully
    Scully

Sword of Jah's posts especially make me miss the IGNORE feature that we used to have.

(((((((((((((( Nina & Chris )))))))))))))

Love, Scully

• VM44
    VM44

The letter was written by "SDE:SSD"

Whoever wrote that letter should not be able to hid behind anonymous intitals!

We should know who is so cold hearted to write such a letter!

Or does it matter? would such a letter come from whoever responded?

--VM44

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart
    Cruzanheart, because she knows the meaning of love and compassion, will forgive you.

[*whining*] Do I have to??? Well, everyone except one, thanks so much for all of your comments on this thread. It's a good reality check for me to see that I'm not alone in feeling as I do. Yes, I think that letter could have been written by anyone in the Society's Customer Service Department, or whatever they call it. I wasn't expecting anything else, but my letter had to be written. I really didn't care what happened after it was sent.

Love,

Nina

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit