The Society's response to my letter regarding my dad's suicide

by cruzanheart 92 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

Well, I finally got a response to my letter, and it only took them almost three months! Models of efficiency, they are. Actually, Big Tex and I think they had to run this through the Legal Department. As you will see, it is VERY carefully worded and neither admits nor denies anything. Doesn't address most of the points in my letter either. I haven't heard a peep out of any elders and nothing from the C.O. My original letter can be read here: http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/11/47789/674720/post.ashx#674720.

Valis said he'd post the letter for me. I was having all sorts of technical difficulties with it. (*Gasp!* Maybe it's . . . a sign from GOD!!!!) Or maybe it's just that I'm not that great with computers.

Nina

• blondie
    blondie

I can hardly wait, Nina!

Blondie

• logansrun
    logansrun

I've always noticed that the Society is rather two-faced when it comes to what it writes. To outsiders or any legitimate complaint, they are politically correct to an extreme and are masters of gentle obfuscation. But, in the WT or some other dumb publication (or from the stage!) they engage in highly emotionalized rhetoric, scare tactics, intellectual dishonesty and otherwise fanatical behavior. I wouldn't think for a minute that whatever the Society wrote to you is their genuine feelings on the matter.

And don't you love how you don't really know who wrote the damn thing?

Bradley

• Valis
    Valis

Um still waiting for your email woman..

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• expatbrit
    expatbrit

*pacing impatiently*

Expatbrit

• integ
    integ

EXPATBRIT,

Is that a picture of DAVROS from Dr. WHO? He was my favorite villian.

Integ.

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

Yep, there it is. Hmmm. I think I'm doing something wrong -- hope Valis can bail me out!

Nina

• expatbrit
    expatbrit

Integ:

How dare you make such a nasty comment about my picture! So I wasn't looking so hot at the time, so what!

Oh alright, it's really Davros.

Expatbrit

p.s. Cruzanheart, I had a little trouble making out a few words...lol

• teenyuck
    teenyuck

Looks like you posted the thumbnail....try going back to foto and click on the thumbnail and then post that link. I think...

• Valis
    Valis

Nina...check your mail dear.....ha ha ha1 I got to read it before all of you!...going to hurl now..

She was at work and may be busy...here in about 10 or 15 minutes if she hasn't posted them then I'll go ahead and put them up...

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit