The Society's response to my letter regarding my dad's suicide

by cruzanheart 92 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Thunder Rider
    Thunder Rider

There is no justice as long as the wicked are in the role of leadership. Right is right and what they did is wrong. The saddest thing is that their actions will go unpunished because society punishes the victims and protects the evil-doer. I sit here sharpening my sword, poundering the possiblities of a world where justice was metered out to punish the guilty and comfort the victims and their families. Thankfully I am a man of peace.

Thunder

<of the like to catch those bastards in a dark alley class.

• Shakita
    Shakita

That letter was devoid of any empathy. It was a heartless recounting of what the elders had apparently related to them, all to cover themselves in the event of any legal action. For them to actually seek out the congregation and speak to the elders there, they must be afraid of something. That must account for the tone of the letter, they are trying to ward off another lawsuit. This response reflects the organization exactly....cold and unfeeling.

You guys try to have a good anniversary.....put this stuff aside for the night and think about it tomorrow.

Mrs. Shakita

• Billygoat
    Billygoat

(((((((((((((((((Nina and Chris))))))))))))))))))))

Thirteen years ago I could never have imagined the elders would be so disgusting. And I am disgusted. Not by their behavior, but the fact that they claim to be men of God. I can only imagine how disgusted God is. Knowing there are people down here like that claiming to represent him.

I'm sorry. I am so incredibly sorry. Bill, if you can hear us, please know that you are (and were) very loved! And now by more people that just know you through your daughter. You should be so proud her!

Love, blessings, and prayers for all three of you,

Andi

• little witch
    little witch

And there we have it straight from the source, the extent of JW's standard of care and providing is coffee and ho-ho's!

I feel so bad for you cruzanheart, they are so cold.

Happy Anniversary though, to you and Big Tex

• happyout
    happyout

Nina,

You and Big Tex are such an encouragement to me, I hate that you have to deal with this kind of thing! People who have never been in the borg can't understand how people like me can harbor so much anger, resentment and sometimes outright hatred for it when I've been out for so long, but this is why. This seems like nothing but an attempt to establish their "care and concern" in case you decide to bring legal action, or air your situation publicly. I'm so sorry that they treated you like this, you are a total sweetheart. Maybe your Dad's spirit can haunt those suckers in New York. Wouldn't that be great, Bethel being "demonised"?

Good luck to you, and

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO NINA AND BIG TEX!!!

Happyout

• nilfun
    nilfun

The Society's response is disgusting. I'm so sorry.

The letter sounds like they all got together in a huddle and picked the best story to cover up their heartless abuse of your Dad.

(((((Cruzanheart & Big Tex)))))

• myself
    myself
    Bill had been reinstated for a few months and had been observed at the circuit assembly, hugging a couple of sisters he had known for 25 years

They (the elders) are alarmed about innocent hugs (given in public no less) and yet the problem with pedophiles are not an issue? This just makes me sick!!!!!!

• czarofmischief
    czarofmischief

They're evil. Death to them...

CZAR

• berylblue
    berylblue
    ". . . we wonder if it was really appropriate to take out your anger . . ."

That disgusted me beyond words.

I didn't know about your father...I am so very sorry. You are a courageous and strong woman.

Rosemarie

• ignored_one
    ignored_one

Hey SOJ,

Just another example of why you serve a bunch of cold hearted bastards.

Ignored One.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit