GB Update #2, March 2024: Women allowed to wear pants, no ties/coats required if not giving a talk, & now able to greet DF ones in the KH!

by WingCommander 194 Replies latest jw friends

• Vidiot
    Vidiot
    JW GoneBad - “…Who is it that has the WTBTS & the Governing Body under subjugation?”

If they lose they’re tax-exemption they’re pretty much done, so…

…federal revenue agencies, I guess.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

I gotta say…

…as retroactive justifications go, the beards-and-slacks disguise idea is pretty creative.

Of course, we all know what tends to happen to deep-cover operatives when they’ve been imbedded too long.

😏

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange
    Yes Brothers and Sisters, the Governing Body loves you. They love you, and they NEED MONEY!!

george carlin god needs money|TikTok Search

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange
    The men who . . . . creepily complement young sisters on their appearance all the time, seemingly unaware that everyone realizes he's a pervert. . . .

. . . . and sniff their hair.

• Halcon
    Halcon
    Why do JWs act like horny teenagers? It's almost like they've never matured past that mental age

To be fair, this is common amongst most men everywhere... especially the dreaded simps...

But there is certainly A LOT of sexual repression in JW. The sisters wearing pants and guys allowed to have beards now is going to change the sexual dynamic in a considerable way for JW. Human beings are going to be human beings after all.

The new 90 day expulsion 'rule' makes expulsion itself obsolete.

Instead of adding to the 'urgency' of last days, JW seems to be relaxing instead.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Yup.

They’re neutering everything they held up as proof they had The Truth.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Something occurred to me…

…as the various federal revenue agencies of developed countries seem to be fine-tuning the rules for tax-exemption qualification (and more importantly, legal precedents for revoking it)…

…could they be, for all intents and purposes, beta-testing on offenders like the WTS (justifiably), to see how effective it’ll be on worse groups like, say, Scientology?

• WokenfromJWcult
    WokenfromJWcult

Since your birthday is in reality an anniversary of your one “birth” day, I can seeing them very soon declaring this “anniversary “ as acceptable to celebrate within reasonable conditions.

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister
    Viddy which can’t help but foster unspoken questions like, “Gosh, if ‘apostates’ were right about this, that, and the other thing, WTF else are they right about???”

😏

It do always work that way....like dominoes...

• greenhornet
    greenhornet

Its been 30 years since I walked out with my daughter. I drove by the KH I left and there were maybe 10 doing spring cleanup and did not recognize any of them. However They looked like they were young and in their 30s. So how can I recognize them?. LOL

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit