GB Update #2, March 2024: Women allowed to wear pants, no ties/coats required if not giving a talk, & now able to greet DF ones in the KH!

by WingCommander 194 Replies latest jw friends

• Vidiot
    Vidiot
    JW GoneBad - “…the hammer came down from HQs telling elders that we had better things to do than to continually meet with wayward ones. We were told to be men & drop the ax so to speak & disfellowship…”

Jaracz’s legacy again.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

I wonder if pioneers will be allowed to count the time they spent talking to DFed ones?

😏

• Vidiot
    Vidiot
    silentbuddha - “…I then realized this is going to lead to alot of sisters attracting men they otherwise would not… I dont think they thought this through…”

Or maybe they thought it through quite thoroughly.

Remember the bit about not giving any more shit to JW women who marry non-JW men?

And more importantly, why?

😏

• joey jojo
    joey jojo
    silentbuddha
    Im not going to lie, I saw some witnesses today out in the ministry and one of the women had a pair of black business slacks, black shades on, nice heels and a sport coat.
    A small bag that wrapped around her shoulder and she was holding the bible behind her back resting it on her backside. I looked at them from my car window and smiled. She smiled back and so did her partner. I then realized this is going to lead to alot of sisters attracting men they otherwise would not

I'm not going to lie either - I like a woman in suit pants.

• markweatherill
    markweatherill

Correct me if I'm wrong but it seems that Mark Sanderson didn't mention the 'faithful and discreet slave' at all in his talk, instead it was all 'the governing body has decided'..?

If that's so, I have some ideas what it's the start of laying the foundations for.

• silentbuddha
    silentbuddha
    I'm not going to lie either - I like a woman in suit pants.

Me too my friend… me too. There is something about a nice fitting pair of pants on a woman that just makes me happy to be alive.

• WingCommander
    WingCommander

Can someone clarify for me: Did the new announcement specify DF'ing as only lasting 90 days now? I hadn't caught that. Sanderson's beard had me hypnotized and in awe.

Is this really the case? If so, WOW!!! You can do anything you want (beside Apostasy) and only have to be DF'd for 90 days? 90 days free and clear of the Field Misery, "Privileges" like cleaning the KH shitters and yardwork?

Well then, Lett the good times roll!

If this is really the new format for DF'ing, it is not only merciful, but absolutely comical! Can you imagine the 1000% butt-hurt of people who were DF'd for YEARS for stupid trivial bullshit, mainly because they refused to crawl back and kiss the Body of Elduhzzzz asses?

Someone please.......tell me this is just rumour?

• FFGhost
    FFGhost
    Can someone clarify for me: Did the new announcement specify DF'ing as only lasting 90 days now?

It wasn’t in the video, but it is in the new “top secret” document for elders that is plastered all over the internet now (here, too, look for the thread by Atlantis).

It’s one of the biggest changes of all.

Old policy: if you are DF’ed, you must wait for an unspecified amount of time, typically at the barest of bare minimums 6 months, but in practice most often a year or longer. Then you, the DF’ed person, must write a groveling letter pleading to be readmítted. Some elders I know would routinely dismiss any “first letter” and make the DF write again, sometimes again and again, to “prove” the sincerity of their repentance.

Current policy: The elders of the committee chase after the DF person after only 3 months. They invite him to a meeting and determine if he can be readmitted right then and there. Nothing in writing needed at all.

The tone of the instructions (you can read it for yourself) is “in the vast majority of cases, if anyone is DF’ed, they should be readmitted after 3 months”.

It’s a seismic change.

• Mikejw
    Mikejw

Yes a seismic change. For so long now there was a fear of being DF’ed, and this is ingrained so deep I suspect not many will realise that such a change has taken place.

You family will not shun you for the 90days anymore they can talk to you during that 90days even if officially only at the meetings but we all know everyone will go further.

The fat charlatans of the GB are so low IQ they really should get advice from someone smarter before coming up with new direction 👏

• WingCommander
    WingCommander

Wow....just WOW! That IS a seismic shift in policy, and no doubt stems from the fact that people who are DF'd and then step off the JW hamster wheel, very soon go onto the internet and learn "The Truth about the Truth" and then never return!

So as usual, the JW leadership's dumbass policies have basically amounted to "shooting themselves in the foot."

This policy shift is nothing more than trying to stop the hemorrhaging of bodies and more importantly - MONEY!

The show is truly over. Done with. Will the last person out, please turn off the "Old Light?" Thx.......

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit