GB Update #2, March 2024: Women allowed to wear pants, no ties/coats required if not giving a talk, & now able to greet DF ones in the KH!

by WingCommander 194 Replies latest jw friends

• Halcon
    Halcon

I'm about the same age as you WC, this new org is completely and utterly removed from what it was in the 90s and 2000s.

I predict birthdays, mother's Day and Father's Day will be next. The blood thing is tricky bc there is explicit rules on it in the scriptures.

Really, anything that isn't explicit in the scriptures is now up for the guillotine.

• FFGhost
    FFGhost

I love how slo-o-o-wly and ca-a-arefully Sanderson made sure to EMPHASIZE the change in procedure for minors, accentuating “under the age of 18”. It’s like he was speaking in bold italics.

”Did you catch that, all you government attorneys, members of parliament, and cabinet members? I said under the age of 18. Minors that is. We don’t disfellowship minors (well mostly not)”.

Amazing how “Jehovah’s chariot” is so in tune with the Norwegian government.

• jambon1
    jambon1

Crazy mother fuckers.

• Ron.W.
    Ron.W.
    WingCommander
    I luv how Mark Sanderson's tie is basically the Norway flag's colours. The irony!! Or is it?

Yes! I googled Norwegian tie...

• Mikejw
    Mikejw

It’s as if the GB are reading our suggestions here 🤣😭

• Mikejw
    Mikejw

Holy sh!t

yes he is definitely wearing the Norway tie on purpose

no way it’s a coincidence

• WingCommander
    WingCommander

Can someone Photoshop Mark's head and Norweigan tie, onto the head of the Harlot riding the Wild Beast? Then label the Wild Beast's individual heads:

1. UN

2. Norway

3. The Netherlands

4. Australia

5. New Zealand

6. Japan

7. Russia

Because that's what this basically is. They are changing and riding that Wild Beast in order to not be thrown off and lose money! It's ALL about the $$$$!

Greedy, filthy, corporate money-grubbing mutherfuggers!

• Magnum
    Magnum
    WingCommander: These changes are them attempting to SURVIVE at this point, to come across as new, fresh, progressive even. They are in panic mode. No way in hell are these changes due to "the love from the Governing Body" or any other such nonsense. Can you imagine the hemorrhaging of people and MONEY that must be occurring for them to stoop this low? They are completely re-active at this point.

Abso-damned-lutely!!! They just want to be a hip & relevant megachurch now. They know the old JWdom is gone... that they lost... that they were wrong.

It's like some weird fever-dream.

Yep, my deceased JW grandfather and others like him would be shocked if they could come back and see that it's 2024 and "this system" is still here and that their religion has become what it is now.

++++++++++++
    So, like, Jehovah's leading them??? He aint' leadin them anymore than he's leadin Joe Biden. These charlatans are simply reacting to societal changes, court decisions, etc. and are trying to keep their gig going for selfish reasons. I just texted my wife and told her that our relatives who are still in are damned fools.

• Mikejw
    Mikejw
    predict birthdays, mother's Day and Father's Day will be next. The blood thing is tricky bc there is explicit rules on it in the scriptures.
    Really, anything that isn't explicit in the scriptures is now up for the guillotine.

Don’t be so sure about the blood thing, they are so desperate at the moment.

YES THEY ARE IN PANIC MODE!

• WingCommander
    WingCommander

Oh, like I said above, I'm totally calling Birthdays, Thanksgiving, 4th of July, Mothers and Father's Day.

And for damn sure, the HLC is on the chopping block, and the "Blood Doctrine" will now become a fully "conscious matter" between an individual and Jehovah God, just like "blood fractions."

Think about it: In the 70's, you couldn't even get an organ transplant! All blood was forbidden, ALL of it! Then, fractions were allowed. For damn sure, the blood doctrine is a huge liability, and lawyers do what lawyers do best: attempt how to hold the WT Org FINANCIALLY LIABLE for the deaths of THOUSANDS of people due to their "blood policy", which is in writing! They MUST be rid of that or else they will hemorrhage (the irony!) money from those lawsuits as well.

I'd also like to point something else out: Not only did Mark Sanderson have a beard in this, but his ASL interpreter did as well. Not only that, but that guy was dressed as any flamboyant NPG (non-practicing gay) as I've ever seen. Totally jaw-dropping sight.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit