Serious Question: Are You Hearing About Anyone With The Flu Anymore or A Cold?

by minimus 135 Replies latest jw friends

• Sea Breeze
    Sea Breeze

Some are saying big lawsuits are coming. Problem is that these guys seem to have unlimited sums of money that can be used to theoretically just pay people off who cause trouble.

https://dailyexpose.co.uk/2021/06/02/covid-fraud-big-lawsuits-to-start-in-next-few-weeks-against-who-wef-cdc-phe-and-world-leaders-for-crimes-against-humanity/

• LV101
    LV101

Another poster left you a source via the Israel reports.

It might be "junk pseudoscience" but there are too many renown virologists/immunologists out there saying otherwise. No one has all the facts yet.

• LV101
    LV101

They've made serious $$$ on the vaccines -- new billionnaires within mos and a few billionnaires added $33 billion to their bank account. Who knows how much they've earned by now but there's big bucks in vaccines. As long as they're safe and effective I don't care.

• minimus
    minimus

It seems that anything you see that disagrees with your thinking is junk. Of course you’re entitled to your opinion but obviously not everyone thinks your correct. Having said that, last year when the “flu season “ was supposed to be around, no one talked about having the flu. It was all about Covid. If you can’t accept that, there’s not much more to add.

• Jeffro
    Jeffro

minimus:

Having said that, last year when the “flu season “ was supposed to be around, no one talked about having the flu. It was all about Covid. If you can’t accept that, there’s not much more to add.

Ah, well, if people were discussing a more impactful event more than a less notable one, that’s pretty much case closed. My mistake. 🤦‍♂️

It seems that anything you see that disagrees with your thinking is junk.

So you agree with the specific Israeli pseudoscience that I called “junk”, or you’re just misrepresenting what I said (again)?

• LV101
    LV101

Thanks for the link, Sea Breeze. I'll read after dinner - I'm not surprised. Here's a another new article by Dr. Charles Hoffe re 'Majority of People May Be Clotting, Data Suggests'. These tiny blood clots can't even be detected with normal testing apparatus like MRI, etc. He's using another form (as are other doctors) and 62% of his own patients indicate them.

I snapped photo to find later - bestnewshere.com/horrifying-news- if you can't find and need rest of link I'll find later.

• minimus
    minimus

Everyone seems to misrepresent you. You are making me yawn.

• Jeffro
    Jeffro

minimus:

Everyone seems to misrepresent you.

In this thread, just you and Anony Mous (though up to this point, you're the only one I had specifically called out as misrepresenting my position on something). But if you want to lie to try to get others on side, that’s up to you.

• minimus
    minimus

I haven’t lied

• Jeffro
    Jeffro

minimus:

I haven’t lied

You lied when you misrepresented what I said, and then you lied about who I supposedly think misrepresents me. Ad hominem nonsense is par for the course on this forum though.

Back on topic, to summarise:

• Focus hasn't been on the flu because COVID has been more serious, and measures for preventing COVID are more effective at preventing flu
    • Though fewer people have gotten the flu due to those measures, some people have still gotten the flu, and separate flu vaccines exist

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit