Serious Question: Are You Hearing About Anyone With The Flu Anymore or A Cold?

by minimus 135 Replies latest jw friends

• Anony Mous
    Anony Mous

@jeffro: you are implying I lied about the 12000 reports and the Biden admin shaving off 6000 overnight. This was relatively well reported in news outlets with the media pulling cover for the administration off course:

As of 2:30 PM CT on July 21, 2021, the CDC's website modified the number of VAERS reports related to COVID-19 vaccination deaths from 12,313 to 6,079

But this isn’t just in the US. As of July 7, 2021, the UK’s Medicines & Healthcare products Regulatory Agency (MHRA) had received 456 Yellow Card reports of adverse drug reactions to the Pfizer-BioNTech (Comirnaty) vaccine in which the patient died shortly after vaccination, 983 reports for the COVID-19 Vaccine AstraZeneca (Vaxzevria), and 7 for the COVID-19 Vaccine Moderna (SpikeVax).

We see similar reports in Israel.

That is 1500 deaths in a population of 30M vaccinated or 1 in 20,000. For comparison, the infection fatality rate for people under 55 ranges from 1 to 10 in 100,000 (that is, your chance of dying if you catch it). Your actual chance of both catching the disease and also dying is about 1 to 10 in 1M. To make it easy for you, the chance of dying from the vaccine is 50 in 1M. Even if you believe half the cases are false, that still doesn’t make sense to take the vaccine. The error rate would have to be 5-10 (aka an order of magnitude off) which again, these are medical professionals reporting it.

If we then take in account real world efficacy of 64% for the Pfizer vaccine (source once again Israel and widely reported from Reuters), this does not cut in favor of receiving the vaccine if you are under 55.

• minimus
    minimus

Jeffro you will believe whatever you want to believe.

• minimus
    minimus

Jeffro thinks everyone lies. Yawn

• Jeffro
    Jeffro
    Anony Mous:

you are implying I lied about the 12000 reports and the Biden admin shaving off 6000 overnight

Not necessarily. As I suggested previously, you (or a source you're obliquely referencing) could have just inadvertently used incorrect search criteria. Probably can't classify the claim that 'Biden admin shaving off 6000' as anything other than a lie, since you couldn't possibly know whether it was the CDC or a higher government level that changed that data (if at all), though it could be someone else's lie that you're just parroting. It's also possible that there was a database error at the source that was corrected - for example, the 12,313 figure is suspiciously close to doubling the number reported on 19 July and then adding new reports between 19-21 July.

This was relatively well reported in news outlets

For example??? You haven't provided any source for these claims.

As of 2:30 PM CT on July 21, 2021, the CDC's website modified the number of VAERS reports related to COVID-19 vaccination deaths from 12,313 to 6,079

Is that a quote from somewhere?? Where?

• Anony Mous
    Anony Mous

https://letmegooglethat.com/?q=CDC%27s+website+modified+the+number+of+VAERS+reports+related+to+COVID-19+vaccination+deaths+from+12%2C313+to+6%2C079

https://childrenshealthdefense.org/defender/vaers-deaths-injuries-reported-cdc-covid-vaccines-moderna-pregnant-women/

You can do simple math checks to see they aren’t reporting simply all deaths unrelated to the cause. Over an average year 40% of all deaths over the age of 45 will be related to cancer. There is no statistically significant representation of cancer as a potential primary cause in the data. The representation of heart disease in the data is also much higher by about 30% compared to the entire population.

• Jeffro
    Jeffro

Yeah, funny. But I get mainly pseudoscience results for the first link anyway. I had already since found the precisionvaccinations site (not a pseudoscience source), which simply reports the numbers, and also clearly states that the reported figures are not indications that the vaccines caused the deaths. It makes no claim that anything underhanded happened, and certainly makes no claim that 'the Biden admin' made the change. The different figures are consistent with the scenario I postulated about a database error (though that is not necessarily the reason).

https://www.precisionvaccinations.com/covid-19-vaccine-related-fatalities-updated

Your second site is a known pseudoscience source.

• Anony Mous
    Anony Mous

Yes, because their core business is administering vaccines. Everyone says that VAERS doesn’t verify the reports. We all know that, that doesn’t mean they aren’t linked.

Ah, so if you don’t agree with analysis of the data (which you can do yourself) it must be pseudoscientific.

Believe what you want to believe I guess.

• Jeffro
    Jeffro

Anony Mous:

Ah, so if you don’t agree with analysis of the data (which you can do yourself) it must be pseudoscientific.

No, the reputation of the ('childrenshealthdefense') site was already established prior to the article you're referencing.

This is the degree of quality reporting we're dealing with from that site (from the page you linked, for their 'weekly summary'):

14,003 total adverse events, including 866 rated as serious and 14 reported deaths. Two of the nine deaths were suicides.

It also says:

The average age of death was 75.

Though this shows that the majority of people who die after a vaccine are elderly (and therefore considerably more likely to have died from other causes), the reporting is still inaccurate, because the data linked does not indicate 75 as the average age, but says 35.8% of the people who died were 75 or older, and only 2.85% were under 45 (with the age of a further 37.72% not reported).

• LV101
    LV101

Per founder of mRNA, Dr. Malone, the CDC/gov't is UNDERREPORTING AND EDITING the adverse reactions of the vaccines. FDA knew the problems before there was ever authorization. Dr. Malone's associates at FDA know the actual numbers that have been reported. Dr. Malone says Fauci is a LIAR and is hiding information. I think this video is on safe chat today. I'll try to remember to leave info to link to tomorrow.

• Jeffro
    Jeffro

Anony Mous:

Yes, because their core business is administering vaccines. Everyone says that VAERS doesn’t verify the reports.

So you take a small part of the source material that you like, ignore the rest, and then run with the garbage interpretations from fringe nonsense sites.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit