Serious Question: Are You Hearing About Anyone With The Flu Anymore or A Cold?

by minimus 135 Replies latest jw friends

• Jeffro
    Jeffro

Anony Mous:

At the time I wrote that, the tally was 12,000 people in the database. Suddenly the Biden admin dropped 6000 cases from its databases.

Yeah. Of course they did. 🤦‍♂️ It suddenly spiked just in time for you to see the increase and then suddenly went back down to around where it was. I don’t suppose you took a screenshot? Or maybe an article citing the change?

And I assume you have evidence that it was ‘the Biden admin’ and not just staff at the CDC who ‘changed’ the figures.

And of course we can completely discount the notion of you just using wrong search criteria. Perish the thought.

Medical professionals investigate the reactions reported in VAERS, but they aren’t the ones who report the reactions to VAERS (except possibly in their capacity as regular citizens), nor do they leap to the assumption that every reported effect is caused by a vaccine (but also refer to previous post about how vaccines work.) Anyone can report reactions to VAERS (and about 1600 of the reported deaths don’t specify a state).

• Jeffro
    Jeffro

Previously I said:

Medical professionals investigate the reactions reported in VAERS, but they aren’t the ones who report the reactions to VAERS

On reviewing the VAERS website, this should say they are not the only ones who report. It remains the case that anyone can report to VAERS. Also, it is not mandatory to provide names, addresses, practitioner details, or proof of death or other condition on the form, so it is completely open to false reporting, for example, if someone has a political agenda or conspiracy theory.

• minimus
    minimus

Well there! Jeffro told you.

• minimus
    minimus

Anyway, nobody hardly is saying they got the flu or a cold.

• LV101
    LV101

Here's something to check out: Pfizer/BioNTech Covid Vaccines "Destroy Every System of the Human Body" warns Israeli healthy experts -- countless deaths in Israel. IPC's April report warns the Pfizer vax could lead to castastrophic health issues which is evidenced by the Israeli lives damaged. Israel's Ministry of Health's report is a "smokescreen" -- lack of transparency and deception. If the IPPC (or IPC?) figures are valid, more Israelis have died from the Pfizer vax than have Europeans from the AstraZeneca vac throughout all of Europe.

The reality of the jabs are now starting to come in - hold on -- it's going to be a bumpy ride.

• Jeffro
    Jeffro

minimus:

Anyway, nobody hardly is saying they got the flu or a cold.

Already answered. But basically, it's not currently flu season in the US, and last flu season, there were still hundreds of cases of flu reported per month, despite distancing measures in place due to COVID. Flu vaccines are also available (maybe not yet in the US until the flu season starts, but they were readily available in Australia from March onwards), independent of the COVID vaccine. If measures are in place to reduce the spread of a more infectious virus, it is to be expected that you would also see fewer cases of a less infectious virus spread by similar means.

• Jeffro
    Jeffro

LV101:

Here's something to check out: Pfizer/BioNTech Covid Vaccines "Destroy Every System of the Human Body" warns Israeli healthy experts

Obviously false given the number of people in Australia who have received the Pfizer vaccine.

But how about a source anyway? A cursory search for this claim reveals conspiracy nutter websites. Got something peer reviewed?

• TD
    TD

For anybody curious, here is the website of the Israeli People's Committee.

https://www.the-people-committee.com/english

---Conspiracy theories definitely make for strange bedfellows.

(I got the Pfizer vaccine in April, so I'm going to go finalize my will ASAP)

• LV101
    LV101

Here's the source: https://bestnewshere.com/pfizer-covid-vaccines-destroy-every-system-of-the-human-body-warns-israeli-health-experts/

I'm just throwing the info out there regardless whether it goes against your belief system which I care less about. I have family and friends who've been vax'd with both Pfizer and Moderna - I'm very concerned with data coming out -- finally. I hope and pray Pfizer (and Moderna and the other 2 popular "vaccines") are safe and effective. Never use to give "vaccines" a second thought and we as a society relied on them.

• Jeffro
    Jeffro

Haha. You seek out the most fringe nonsense you can find, and then get unnecessarily concerned about it! Why do that to yourself?!

“bestnewshere”… yeah, sounds totally legit. 🤦‍♂️

I'm just throwing the info out there regardless whether it goes against your belief system

😂 it’s junk pseudoscience, irrespective of anyone’s “belief system”. Using that term in reference to actual scientific consensus sounds like you’re projecting.

Just to be clear, this nonsense goes far beyond the misleading claims Anony Mous is peddling.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit