It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars (continued)

by Simon 2562 Replies latest jw friends

• gabcol
    gabcol

Who is Lloyd Evans?!?! Nah just kidding. Forgive me for asking this, but does anyone have a link to the letters he sent to his wife? I tried searching and honestly, I'm slightly too lazy to go through 248 pages to find it as well. Thank you kindly for your help.

• Ron.W.
  • slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

In modern parlance those letters deserve a trigger warning. In common sense terms be prepared to encounter some pretty twisted, manipulative language.

• WingCommander
    WingCommander

Curious: does anyone else wonder if him admitting to taking psychedelic mushrooms is cause for Dijiana to file for FULL CUSTODY of the children (with visitation at her discretion) due to his reckless and illegal behaviour?

I'd think she'd have her lawyer jumping all over that as proof of how UNFIT he is as a parent. Ya know, in addition to all of his self-admitted "dating" of sex workers in Thailand on a mental breakdown, livestreamed on YouTube. Just wanderin'.

• TonusOH
    TonusOH

I doubt he would care. As long as they are available for the occasional photo op or video clip, he will be happy.

• KIMSILVIO
    KIMSILVIO
    As long as they are available for the occasional photo op or video clip, he will be happy.

I couldn’t agree more. Lloyd loves his children, but not more than himself.

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    I'd think she'd have her lawyer jumping all over that as proof of how UNFIT he is as a parent.

She doesn't seem the type of person to limit the girls contact with him. As has been said before, Croatia is a patriarchal country with strong emphasis on a father - even if the father is a low-life scumbag like Jabba the Hutt is. Even in those abusive letters she received, she is still seen to be promoting his relationship with them.

Regarding the drug angle (and I probably shouldn't say this), I have it from a well placed source who is still in contact with Dijana that he often tried (and succeeded) in plying her with whatever he was taking - cannabis edibles and blunts mostly.

That was in late 2022 and I doubt she has had much to do with him since last summer when she left the company.

• WingCommander
    WingCommander

Oh, so he got her to give in to his perverted sexual desires, by loosening her up with drugs?

Just when you thought you heard it all about this low-life scumbag, ya hear some more. SMFH.

This creep can't end up face down in a road side ditch soon enough.

• Mikejw
    Mikejw

Sounds like drug induced date rape, poor wife.

If she was unknowingly plied with drugs and made to do things she didn’t want to do them he should go to prison

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    If she was unknowingly plied with drugs

She took them willingly, though it was be implied that he pushed them on her. As Lloyd has been using drugs for some time now and built up a tolerance for them, she hasn’t and was literally on the floor tripping and wondering if she should take herself to hospital. Lloyd was passed out in the other room from his intoxication and she was worried about the girls who now had two parents strung out on drugs in the hotel suite.

This wasn’t two meth freaks in an Oklahoma trailer park - these were two employees (and estranged spouses!) of Ipsilon Media who depended on these donations to procure drugs and get high save lives from a destructive cult.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit