It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars (continued)

by Simon 2534 Replies latest jw friends

• TonusOH
    TonusOH

Sea Breeze: did someone just say he has made two videos while tripping on mushrooms?

One of his supporters paid for him to fly to Canada and see some nutcase who gave him a dose of hallucinogeic shrooms. Evans asked for the max dose and temporarily found a god who told him whatever it was that he wanted to hear.

PS: Psychoactive mushrooms are only legal in Canada for medical use. Evans actually had to stop taking legally prescribed antidepressants in order to take them, and did so without the supervision of a doctor- he just stopped cold turkey.

I guess god made him feel a bit uncomfortable on his second trip, and now he's annoyed. Even god should know better than to get on Lloyd's bad side, I suppose. Guess whose going to be added to the lawsuit next?

• Sea Breeze
    Sea Breeze

Most people just take it on faith that hookers and drugs are bad for you. But, he is showing everyone in real time how to destroy your marriage, sanity, finances, reputation, etc.

I'm sure the WT loves it that he is imploding. "See what happens when you leave Jehovah's Organization"?

• Newly Enlightened
    Newly Enlightened

Is this why he's 'ghosting' the Croatian court he's too busy talking to God???

Maybe this video should be sent to the court

• raymond frantz
    raymond frantz

Sea Breeze,scarily similar 😁

• Thisismein1972
    Thisismein1972

Didn't most cult leaders have a cosmic experience before becoming said cult leader?

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Maybe this video should be sent to the court

Generally it is not a good idea to make now two videos about his usage (and promotion) of psychedelic drugs, but as is becoming clear, this is not even getting that far. They know this man is nuts and don’t even need to read past the evidence he has already submitted.

There are so many layers to this, and they’re all piled on top in an intricate mess by Jabba the Hutt himself. Take for example his proposed deposition of Dijana. Now that is the LAST person he is going to want to go up there recalling traumatic events in a marriage she’s probably trying desperately to forget. Lloyd either has no clue how cross examination works or is a complete moron in thinking that Dijana is going to perjure herself to protect him.

She has been the largest leaker of info and it is not even close. How is he going to make the case that these 7 different parties are guilty of defamation when the majority of the info they put out is based on leaked info from his wife?

And he wants to depose her and leave the door wide open for the defence to cross examine!

• Jehalapeno
    Jehalapeno

Someday, people are gonna feel real silly denigrating psychedelic use. It’s very healing.

Can’t fix stupid, though. Too bad for that POS Lloyd.

• Simon
    Simon

It's funny how he's making videos as though he's pushing back the frontiers of philosophy rather than adding nothing new to a subject that has already been done to death since before we were even born.

In 20+ years of this forum, we've done the logical paradox of an all powerful and loving god but an evil world and suffering, many many times.

• JeffT
    JeffT

If he ever did anything resembling original research I haven't seen it. Some of his stuff taking apart convention talks and the like may have helped some people break free, but it was not original. It was all reactive.

He's had what, twelve years, to learn the skills it would take to be a potent threat to the Watchtower? Learn Greek and Hebrew. Earn an advanced degree in comparative religion. Understand logic, rhetoric, and the rules of hermeneutics and exegisis.

I don't know what it costs to get a PhD in the UK, but I'm sure the patrons could have found the money. Too bad that was the road not taken.

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    I don't know what it costs to get a PhD in the UK, but I'm sure the patrons could have found the money. Too bad that was the road not taken.

“Who you are speaks so loudly I cannot hear what you are saying” - Ralph Waldo Emerson

An advanced degree for Jabba the Hutt is like lipstick on a pig. First thread he ever poked his big nose into here, he started looking for things to get offended at and began picking fights.

He’d attack the faculty as “cedars-bashers” when they suggest modifications to his dissertation. He’d omit all research that tended to contradict his own pre-concluded thesis. His writings are chock-full of contradictions, obvious lies and misinformation, and subtle attacks upon those who may disagree.

A few threads later into his debut here he was already asking for money. I can’t even fathom the level of that asshole’s arrogance if he had received a doctorate or other advanced degree. We’d be calling him “Dr. Evans” at his insistence and vulnerable exiting cult members would be easily fooled by his “appealing to authority” logical fallacy.

He’s mentally deranged and a dangerous influence on the weak minded. An opium for the masses. We see the difference right now with this new Lloyd Evans sex scandal. Secular sources from the right and left are condemning him for misogyny. Now go to exJW Reddit and post something about exJW Lloyd and you’ll find a dedicated handful completely dismissing all the things he admitted to as irrelevant.

He even had people cursing Debbie Dykstra for enforcing her copyright of COC with several promising to bootleg it themselves all because she had stood up to their leader. Had anyone else done that they would have been universally condemned.

He cannot be redeemed. Read those letters to Dijana if anyone is curious to how his mind works. I am right - fuck you. Even when I am wrong, there’s still something wrong with YOU.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit