It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars (continued)

by Simon 2577 Replies latest jw friends

• Simon
    Simon

"Not a good time to be a Lloyd Evans", LOL

https://twitter.com/AndrewGold_ok/status/1781277862093377710

• TonusOH
    TonusOH

That Twitter post is just begging for a reply from @cedarsjwsurvey

• WingCommander
    WingCommander

Oh shit! Now Hemorrhoid Evans is going to have file another lawsuit; this time - against Andrew Gold!

Will this "persecution" of the honourable Evans name, never cease?

Somehow.....some way.......this is all Kim's fault! What with her legal intellect and K.D. Lang haircut. Makes me want turn Lesbian. Hey, wait a minute......I already am!

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

No that’s not his game. He might have actually had some sort of case to argue (although probably still lose) against Andrew Gold and Dr Sohom Das for likening him a psychopathic and narcissistic cult leader. Instead he decided to harass a bunch of people who simply repeated true things he said about himself because he perceived them to be easier targets. He is a bully and a coward as well as incredibly thick. What a terrific combination.

• Thisismein1972
    Thisismein1972

The farthest he went with Andrew Gold was to withdraw his measley Β£1.50 recurring donation to Andrew.

Andrew was surely quacking in his boots.

• notsurewheretogo
    notsurewheretogo
    That Twitter post is just begging for a reply from @cedarsjwsurvey

• nicolaou
    nicolaou
    Andrew was surely quacking in his boots.

The phrase is "quaking in his boots" but I honestly prefer your version! πŸ˜…

• Ron.W.
    Ron.W.

πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ‘πŸ‘

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

Oh God...( no pun intended...😜) Guess who made a video , on Shroom Shroom again ...Yep his Baaack ! Love the hair by the way 😁

• DerekMoors
    DerekMoors

Because his last shroom video went over so well? He had a laundry list of people telling him how dangerous it was, that's not what they come to his channel for, etc. But he'd rather get stoned and babble on about that than do any real research re JWs. And that hair is beyond ugly, looks like bleached pubes. I said what I said.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit