It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars (continued)

by Simon 2561 Replies latest jw friends

• MeanMrMustard
    MeanMrMustard

Did we accidentally figure out the max post count for a thread?

• JWBeliefsDiscussed
    JWBeliefsDiscussed

Sadly Lloyd Evans has had my latest video taken down claiming copyright infringement, even though all the video content was mine, I have put in an appeal, as if I get two more strikes my Channel will go down faster than Lloyd's Activism Career. #Lloydgate #lloydevans #bigfatbaby

• MeanMrMustard
    MeanMrMustard

"Constrained" - A Haiku by Lloyd Evans

The bonds of marriage
    They hold me, repressive bonds
    Comfort me Asia

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5
    Lloyd Evans has had my latest video taken down claiming copyright infringement,

What a Childish ...A-holešŸ˜”

• MeanMrMustard
    MeanMrMustard

"A Normal Ask" - A Haiku by Lloyd Evans

Professional girl
    Date me now, I'm a big deal
    Hot, sex worker girl

• Pasta_Hour
    Pasta_Hour

Lloyd be wanting to re-write history and scrub the truth about what happened (in his own words no less)...got this strike a few days ago.

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas

I donā€™t think itā€™s a coincidence heā€™s going after everyoneā€™s content about him. Thereā€™s a reason why he mentioned his friends watching Jakeā€™s video.

A story like his has a tendency to go viral, especially with LE being a fairly noticeable expat in Zagreb organizing open mic nights, karaoke, and his stand-up routine.

All it takes is one person watching it, and then heā€™s known as the guy who tanked his 15 year marriage to go to Thailand and had been seeing hookers for years in Croatia.

What if he had his eyes on a particular woman and she turned him down after a friend kindly referred her to the video, knowing Lloyd was quite interested in her? Lloydā€™s pool of potential matches there is limited. Must speak English and I doubt he wants anyone his age. Good job, game to give, canā€™t be broke with a gang of kids.

Did we just cock-block Lloyd in Zagreb for good?

Could explain why heā€™s taking another break.

Wouldnā€™t it be funny if he tries to re-invent himself in Moldova?

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister
    Must speak English and I doubt he wants anyone his age. Good job, game to give, canā€™t be broke with a gang of kids.
    Did we just cock-block Lloyd in Zagreb for good?

......was it the bar owner Irena??šŸ¤”

• Chinapomo
    Chinapomo

Upload it on Rumble

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas

This explains a lot right here regarding why he posted that video. I think Tibor left him:

Also: Lloyd Evans believes in the ā€œinnocent until proven guiltyā€ principle. But when he decides to sue, heā€™ll label you as a criminal defendant.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit