It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars (continued)

by Simon 2579 Replies latest jw friends

• DerekMoors
    DerekMoors

He's done all of 2 videos for April, one a rehash of an earlier video and the other is just more useless drivel that's been talked about a million times over on every atheist channel everywhere. Wow what an amazing activist, he's really motivated to call out the Watchtower. How dare any of us interfere with his life's work that's obviously saving so many people trapped in a cult.

• TonusOH
    TonusOH

Wow. Two videos and a canceled Zoom call. He says this is his job and he considers the donations to be his wages. Hey, patrons! Isn't it time you fired this lazy bastard?!?

• Simon
    Simon
    As Lloyd has been using drugs for some time now and built up a tolerance for them, she hasn’t and was literally on the floor tripping and wondering if she should take herself to hospital. Lloyd was passed out in the other room from his intoxication and she was worried about the girls who now had two parents strung out on drugs in the hotel suite.

Great parenting (not!)

• Simon
    Simon
    Two videos and a canceled Zoom call. He says this is his job and he considers the donations to be his wages.

Amazing isn't it, and then he'll be asking "why is my channel and patreon support falling?!?"

Because the deal wasn't that people just give you money for nothing, you dumb-ass!

• Athanasius
    Athanasius

Perhaps the "sickness bug" Lloyd claims to have picked up is an STD that is resistant to antibiotics. Or it could be a new STD that there isn't any cure for.

• lloydevansinfo
    lloydevansinfo

The lloydevans.info site has started a YouTube channel which will act as a central repository for all Lloyd Evans related videos and rebuttals. This will include some of Lloyd's own work such as the infamous livestream, I'm Back, and Aftermath videos. It has been our goal from the very beginning to create a central site to bring all people who seek information about Lloyd to a user friendly and comprehensive interface so that all the information can be viewed and not only the videos that are particularly convenient to him. Since Lloyd's primary (one would say at this point, only) outlet is on YouTube, it is perhaps necessary that there should be a channel devoted to the truth about all that has happened.

As an appetizer, here is a short video which should be a simple yes or no answer.

https://youtu.be/qniUPi7BQ9o

www.lloydevans.info

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

Subbed. It's a great idea to have everything there in one place.

Just wondering how things like the livestream, his letters, his C of C bootleg vids and the Andrew Gold interviews can be uploaded without falling foul of copyright? I know there's some good reviews of the livestream (such as the one VAA did) but there's definitely value in having them uncut. I guess linking the uncut version in the comments, perhaps?

• pr0ner
    pr0ner

@Diogenesister so long as they are used with commentary over it, it should fall under fair use. It wouldn't stop him from striking but there is a defense behind it. Also, another video platform could be used which would make it harder for him to strike.

• Debra02
    Debra02

What's the new you tube channel so I can subscribe thanks

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Why did he lie about filming in Germany?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit