It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars (continued)

by Simon 2534 Replies latest jw friends

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    And that hair is beyond ugly, looks like bleached pubes

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

Looks like a midlife crisis

• DerekMoors
  • Thisismein1972
    Thisismein1972

My god, what has he done to his hair? He looks like a 70s European Bond villain, all he needs is those sinister dark glasses they also wore. His hair is worse than when he first dyed it blond!

• ozziepost
    ozziepost
    DesirousOfChange9 hours agoLooks like a midlife crisis

IMO this is what we’ve been witnessing in him for some time.

I’m sure that there must be studies on the condition somewhere but from my observation it’s a very real life experience. I’m aware that menopause is well documented and I’ve experienced living with a partner goung through that period of life.

For the males there seems enough anecdotal evidence of the existence of ‘mid-life crisis’ and so I figure there is sufficient to say that much of Cedars’ conduct exhibits that condition.

Add that to narcissism etc and you have a toxic cocktail.

• KIMSILVIO
    KIMSILVIO

I would recommend lloyd get a good toner for that bleach before he looks like a carrot top 😱 that said, he didn’t listen to me when I told him to stfu and get off social media so maybe it’s carrot top for him 😂😂

• raymond frantz
    raymond frantz

No he can't Kim, he is his worst enemy, I think he should try green hair next time like his twitter image

• Sea Breeze
    Sea Breeze
    Because his last shroom video went over so well? He had a laundry list of people telling him how dangerous it was, that's not what they come to his channel for, etc.

I have been avoiding this thread for the most part; but, did someone just say he has made two videos while tripping on mushrooms? Oh dear, he's getting near the end. Doesn't he realize that it is his audience, not him that needs to be on mushrooms to be able to make sense of his babblings?

• raymond frantz
    raymond frantz

He should come back to Wilmslow and reintegrate himself with the local congregation. Everyone is getting reinstated now even the apostates, and with daddy's connections he will be back in no time. I'm giving you free ideas here Lloyd, I know you will never do a decent day work in your life you may as well move in your mum's big home for free, you big deviant narcissist 😅

• Sea Breeze
    Sea Breeze

Raymond Frantz

There is just something really creepy about that image you posted. Reminds me of another clown:

John Wayne Gacy: Devil in Disguise': 11 Shocking Revelations From Peacock's  Series About the Killer Clown - TheWrap

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit