It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars (continued)

by Simon 2498 Replies latest jw friends

• Simon
    Simon

Uh oh, looks like the mega thread gave up the ghost, so while I investigate / fix it just continue the discussion here ...

It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

• usualusername1
    usualusername1

I'm first 🎉

• fastJehu
    fastJehu

the mega thread needs a 4 week break due to mental health problems

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5
    the mega thread needs a 4 week break due to mental health problems

🤣🤣🤣

Thanks Simon ...That was fast

• TonusOH
    TonusOH

DerekMoors: WTF is this? I watched the whole video and he showed nothing copyrighted but just gave his opinion.

Making spurious copyright claims is frowned upon by YouTube. Although it is funny to see Evans do so, considering how much WTS video content he uses on his own channel.

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5
    I watched the whole video and he showed nothing copyrighted but just gave his opinion.

WTH? I thought he needed a break from EX-JW . Is he going to do that to everybody that did a video on him now ?

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

Could that be the reason why he made that comment about Mark O'Donnell on his Youtube video

• DerekMoors
    DerekMoors

I reject O'Donnell's two cents worth. He sat by idly while Lloyd bullied everyone around him and said nothing because he was happy to ride his coattails into what he thought was JW stardom. He's as big a hypocrite as anyone IMHO.

• blondie
    blondie

Thanks Simon, no free advertising for him and his taint rubbing off on this DB.

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

Thread,,resurrected!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit