It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars (continued)

by Simon 2594 Replies latest jw friends

• WingCommander
    WingCommander

@LMSA: OMFG!! This is EXACTLY how he'd act in a REAL office job setting.

Actually, I think he'd also be like "Mr. Westerberg" in this classic SNL sketch:

https://youtu.be/Gx-dJnKIa9U?si=7dODfnpjDH7eusWc

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

So I guess he's back from the free Californication therapy get away , cause he just upload a Voicemail video😁 a big 13minute and 45 sec video . He must be very drain after that , probably why he didn't have the mental strenght to write a post on Patreon to tell them that the prodigal Ex-JW Youtuber is finally home...

• KIMSILVIO
    KIMSILVIO
    So I guess he's back from the free Californication therapy get away

A reasonable thought however based on the information I have, he is in the USA until the 27th of December.

• WingCommander
    WingCommander
    It'd be a real shame if the Left Coast finally had their "Big One" along the San Andreas fault (that's long overdue) and it all just slipped off into the ocean along with The Great Neck-Bearded One. That'd be a real shame. Yes indeed. It'd be Kim's fault of course, but a real shame nonetheless.
  • KIMSILVIO
    KIMSILVIO
    It'd be Kim's fault of course, but a real shame nonetheless.

Indeed. At least it would give him a great excuse for not proceeding with his complete bs claim. I’m sure many people will tell me that this is “classic lloyd” but I realised today that certain phrases that lloyd emphasises are a true tell as to his intentions. “The Croatian court system is glacially slow”…..but is it? Or is lloyd conveniently glacially slow ? And is there a reason for this glacially slow behaviour?

• TonusOH
    TonusOH

This would be the same glacially slow court system that he had to scramble to keep up with when they set a deadline for him to present evidence because fifteen months wasn't long enough.

• Thisismein1972
    Thisismein1972
    he just upload a Voicemail video😁

Doomscroliing pays dividends. By now it should be obvious he's still looking at this thread.

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas

A reasonable thought however based on the information I have, he is in the USA until the 27th of December.

Interesting. As the latest voicemail video was indeed filmed in the attic, it would mean that he held onto that video and only made it live after he was in CA for over a month.

If he's been in LA this long, that is one hefty hotel bill that he's not paying. This can be seen in his live video, as you can see the thermostat and water sprinkler on the ceiling plus the huge door indicative of a hotel room.

I can't see how anyone could put someone out like that, but again, this is Lloyd who had no problem doing that in Australia. Probably was originally for two weeks or so and he didn't want to leave.

• WingCommander
    WingCommander

Lloyd isn't paying to stay anywhere. Haven't you all learned by now? He has his loyal "fans" pick up the tab, for everything!

If that falls thru, he can always join tent city along the once-great Venice Beach. Hell, he already looks like a resident, so he'd fit right in! Even living in a tent on Venice Beach would be a HUGE upgrade from living in some attic in dark dank bum-fugg Croatia.

I can see it now:

Updates from the tent instead of the bunker/attic

Special guests: Former Scientologists and LadyBoi trannys (he'll show off his Mastery of the Penis off screen later)

A walk along the beach with his guitar, where he then "confronts" a group of elderly Pioneer sisters at a Cart and proceeds to quiz them.

A new segment on REAL charity and volunteer work, as he picks up empty liquor bottles and McD's food wrappers off the sand around his tent. Bonus points for bottles of McCallens that are found. Who's that in the distance? Ciro Alcino???? My gawd, I thought you'd been retired to a trailer park in Arizona?

Extra-Extra Special Bonus Segment: PERSECUTION!!! Mike & Kim stumble over Lloyd's tent while strolling along the beach while on vacation. They promptly stomp the shit out of him and toss him into the ocean. His bloated carcass floats across the Pacific where it's retrieved by a waiting Kim. Kim tosses him to the Great Whites and Man O Wars in the area.

• JWBeliefsDiscussed

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit