It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars (continued)

by Simon 2594 Replies latest jw friends

• Ron.W.
    Ron.W.

šŸ‘šŸ‘šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Lloyd action doll hilarious!

How Lloyd sees himself....

• TonusOH
    TonusOH

DerekMoors: You buy it, open the box and inside is a note. "Hi folks, sorry for not giving you the item you paid money for

Now that made me laugh out loud. So perfect.

• Thisismein1972
    Thisismein1972
    Hi folks, sorry for not giving you the item you paid money for

Kim stole it as I was taking it to the post office. It's all her fault.

• Diamondfrog
    Diamondfrog

I love all of this. Itā€™s all Kimā€™s fault.

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister
    DerekM.Well the Ken doll genitals probably check out.

Well......you know what happened to those now, don't you?

šŸ“¢šŸ“¢šŸ“¢ .......Kim!!!

• KIMSILVIO
    KIMSILVIO
    I tried to post a photo promising that it wasnā€™t my fault, but it didnā€™t workā€¦.clearly my fault šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø
  • Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    My prediction is that we'll see a tiny surge in work from him once he's back from his latest mental health break (ironically, all these breaks and he's still sick in the head).

For someone who butters his bread on being the only paid FT ā€œactivistā€, this long of a disappearance is the last thing he needs. Itā€™s not just exJW content that has worn him out, otherwise heā€™d have already done the long promised video infiltrating the Hare Krishna compound.

He doesnā€™t want to work. He wants to live the life of the idle rich and that had long been his plan with the exJW gig scam. Iā€™m certain his financial demands on the Magnificent Seven reflect in no small way what he feels was lost.

One of the things that stood out to me on the Andrew Gold interview after ā€œdating a sex workerā€ was his stated goal of retiring to an island retreat, write books at his leisure, and have a boat to go fishing. This wasnā€™t just an off-the-cuff comment - he qualified for a Croatian boating licence on one of his many Instagram pics from the coast.

This dream is over and heā€™s struggling with the aftermath. He never wanted a part of this scene if he couldnā€™t dominate it. So heā€™s hit a brick wall with what his short and long term goals are and how he will accomplish it. Early retirement is out of the question and that has to sting since he was well on his way towards it.

Heā€™ll make a big deal about his return, complete with a saccharine video about what his big plans for the channel will be. He did take photos with the cart witnesses, so look for something to do with that but my guess is heā€™s having difficulties making that into a video due to his laziness and disinterest in the subject.

Meanwhile, people who arenā€™t paid for this have been flooding the ether with exJW content. His argument that he needs to be compensated enough to live on is hanging by a thread if not completely severed already.

• KIMSILVIO
    KIMSILVIO
    Iā€™m certain his financial demands on the Magnificent Seven reflect in no small way what he feels was lost.

His demands are about as bullshit as his behaviour in the last 10 years šŸ‘

• KIMSILVIO
    KIMSILVIO
    According to the latest stats his patreon income is between $333-4000 pm, his YouTube income is between $37-591 in the last 30 days. I doubt he would be bothered enough to make a video only to be out viewed by ā€œlesser than worthyā€ exjwā€™s, especially for such tiny financial reward. His activism in my opinion (am I still allowed to have an opinion?) is about money. No money, no ā€œlife saving workā€ for the community. Many have said this before and I agree.
    Interesting statā€¦..no new subscribers on YouTube and significantly less views in the last few monthsā€¦.and out of the blue he is up exactly 1000 subscribers on the social blade ā€¦.
    In other news, Iā€™m back in supply of melted ice chips from Antarctica if anyone is interested in purchasing some šŸ‘
  • TonusOH
    TonusOH

LMsA: His argument that he needs to be compensated enough to live on is hanging by a thread if not completely severed already.

I think this is the big dilemma for him. His best option for recovering from the mess that The Silvio Mafia he created is to simplify his work flow. That means that his videos won't be as polished and 'professional looking.' But it would require far less work and the content would be fine for his viewers; most people prefer substance over flash. But it would wound his pride to make videos that were of the same quality as the rest of the exJW content creators. His bitterness at the community and his narcissistic pride would not accept that. He rose above the dregs of the exJW community, and to return to that level would crush him.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit