It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars (continued)

by Simon 2561 Replies latest jw friends

• KIMSILVIO
    KIMSILVIO

LSMA how dare you suggest “They'd quickly deduce that he's there to be obeyed and will cause trouble for anyone not in line with his dictates”.

sounds to me as though your suggesting that he “shouts people down” which according the the law of lloyd is defamation and a criminal offense. And no, according to Lloyd law, truth is no defense 🙄

• Thisismein1972
    Thisismein1972
    I’m back in supply of melted ice chips from Antarctica if anyone is interested in purchasing some 👍

Only if you take this blasted bridge off me, I've been trying to sell it for years now!
  • WingCommander
    WingCommander

"Smug, condescending, asshole" best describes this hairy lump of cookie dough.

I truly hope he mouths off to some of the Left Coast's finest zombified citizens and see where it gets his dumb ass.

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    There needs to be an Office spinoff or reboot with a Lloyd Evans inspired character. It would practically write itself.

David Brent: "I've called this meeting to address a few miscommunications and frankly, huge errors that have cost the company a few thousand euros in fines and re-shipping costs..."

Lloyd: "And if that is directed towards me, I'm afraid you have subscribed to Peg from Invoicing's Anti-Lloyd campaign she has been waging for months now"

Peg: "Excuse me, what is an anti..."

Lloyd: "Try not to act so surprised. Peg. You have conspired with Steve from Shipping and Matthew from HR to smear my good name with lies and innuendo. I am a good man and a father. This is defamation"

Steve: "So you didn't sign an order to ship 5 pallets of dildos to Dubai?"

Lloyd: "Thank you Steve for confirming what I have already known about yours and Peg's campaign to smear and defame me. It's unfortunate you have embroiled Matthew into your hate campaign as we were on fairly good terms before. This is defam..."

David: "We have your signature on this order. The Emirati government is none too pleased as this sort of thing is illegal in their country"

Lloyd: "Ah David... so kind of you to join the anti-Lloyd mob. Though you are late to the party, you have managed to defend the Emirati government's long history of homophobia, transphobia, and oppressive policies in order to defame me. Well done!"

Matthew: "You keep saying defamation. From an HR perspective, it is imperative to make formal this complaint of yours if you believe so strongly instead of using he word so freely to label people"

Lloyd: "Matthew, I congratulate you for confirming your deep seated hatred and anti-Lloyd bias. I was afraid you would be too timid to voice your opinions out loud. Sadly I was mistaken. Very well. The serious issue of defamation will be taken, per your request, to where it belongs - the Sisak Croatian Municipal Court!"

David: "Lloyd, wait a minute. What does a Croatian court have anything to do with this? We are a British based company subject to UK labour laws..."

Lloyd: "Indeed - the UK. 'Rule Britannia!' 'God Save Our Un-elected King!'. Always the world leader in human advancement next to our "humble" American benefactors and allies. This type of unabashed jingoism was the primary catalyst behind my decision to take up Croatian and EU citizenship, alongside the ethnocentrism behind Brexit."

David: "I don't follow. Brexit? What does this have..."

Lloyd: "I know Croatia is a small country and has little pull on the world stage, but for justice, the Sisak Municipal Court does as good of a job or even better than your imperialist remnant here or your oppressive Emirati friends"

David: "Right. Well, let's get back to the issue of the mistaken shipment of dildos to Dubai that has cost..."

Lloyd: "That is false. I did not ship them. Steve did. You have managed to lie about me and defame me in less than 10 seconds. And you have tampered with my sexuality. Bravo!"

Steve: "Your sexuality? What you do with dildos in your private time is not our business. I can show you the shipping order signed by you if need be. I was only following your signed order"

Lloyd: "This is not necessary. Now that my private and personal life has been tampered with, I shall be returning to Croatia where the rule of law still means something. You will all become criminal defendants once I file with the court."
  • KIMSILVIO
    KIMSILVIO

🤣🤣

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

@LMSA

Brilliant! 👍🏼

Cheers 🍷

• Debra02
    Debra02

La malvinas that was so spot on lol

• Debra02
    Debra02

Somone should point out that "taking a break" means just that NOT up all night obsessing over every little comment to him or about him, if he really is having therepy over there the therapist should point this out unless of course he /she did and is now on the litigation list

• TonusOH
    TonusOH

I think it's funny that he spends any time at all on the comments. He is so vain that he worries about winning slap fights in the YouTube comment section. Not only is that mentally draining, it is utterly useless. And worse, it just invites people to antagonize him.

Doom-scrolling sites like this and reddit would be depressing enough for him. Doom-scrolling YT comments? No wonder he needs to take so many breaks.

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5
    He is so vain that he worries about winning slap fights in the YouTube comment section.

Yes. 😏
    And if you think that's bad , can you imagine if he was still allowed to post comments on this Forum ...OMG! the original thread that Kim Brooks started had 1154 pages, but it would not had been that long if he was here arguing ,throwing hissy fit at every post about his stupid behaviors. Most of us would have just have " trow the towel" I know I would ( I would also imagine where I would have like to shove that towel in, ) He doesn't make sense! Just thinking about it I'm getting a migraine...

Always loved that english quote: Never wrestle with a pig because you'll both get dirty and the PIG will like it .

Specially when the Pig is a lazy narcissistic freeloader with No Job , and has all the time in the world to just go on social media to pick a fight over any little comments or post...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit