It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars (continued)

by Simon 2594 Replies latest jw friends

• DerekMoors
    DerekMoors

The link again, it looks wonky from here:

https://www.youtube.com/@AwakenTruths

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5
    he is in the USA until the 27th of December.

I think he doesn't want his Patreon to know this ,cause today he just post this photo on Instagram.

The weather in Zagreb today is 7 Celsius (44.6 fahrenheit ) and they were able to make a skating ring outside with that weather? Unless this is a refrigerated skating ring 🤔 But he look kind of "pale " from someone that was , more than one month in california ? He lost his suntan already ? Well it is kind of cold now in Croatia... And most of all, ''IF'' he's in Croatia right now why didn't he do a video about the JW new update , (about the Beard ) in his Attic ? It's been 3 days now and so far no video, no post on Facebook or Instagram by the way about this ... Oh and is this what you want your worshippers, to see , your too busy to make a video about this huge JW announcement cause your Out skating with your Girls ? Or could it be more that you don't want nobody to know that your still in California , and your not going to be with your children's at Christmas...

Don't pee on our legs and tell us it's raining.

Will I sound to paranoid to say ,he came snooping on this forum ,saw Kim post, and he wants to prove her wrong ? Well if you wanted to do this Mister Evans ,you could have just made a video from your attic about the beard think , right ?

But , even though it's now sunday , there is still time for you to make a video from your Hotel room ,you know ...Do I have to remember you that's kind of why people give you $$$ on the first place ? Something call like Patreon

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

😜

• Ron.W.
    Ron.W.

He looks like he's sitting on the toilet!🤣

• KIMSILVIO
    KIMSILVIO
    Based on this photo Dijana looks to have been untruthful to the authorities. She told police in Croatia that he wouldn’t be back till the 27th 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️ maybe his plans changed 🤷‍♀️
  • slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

A fugitive, no less. Who’d have thunk it? 😮

• Thisismein1972
    Thisismein1972
    Based on this photo Dijana looks to have been untruthful to the authorities. She told police in Croatia that he wouldn’t be back till the 27th 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️ maybe his plans changed 🤷‍♀️

Okay Kim (it is all your fault) you can't keep us hanging, why did she need to tell the police?

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Based on this photo Dijana looks to have been untruthful to the authorities. She told police in Croatia that he wouldn’t be back till the 27th

Wow. This brings up many questions.

• Why are the Croatian police looking for Lloyd?
    • What role does Dijana play in this? Did the police look for him at her place and that is what she told them?
    • How does Kim know this?
    A fugitive, no less.

I don’t think that’s the word I’d use unless there is something else that hasn’t been mentioned. But the fact she let the girls see him and he’s out and about in Zagreb lends credence to the belief that it’s not a (serious) criminal issue but who knows. Did the police need to serve him papers? M7 case? Divorce?

Or did Lloyd’s drug habit finally get him charged with possession of an illicit substance?

• KIMSILVIO
    KIMSILVIO

The letter in the court record “ps” refers to the courts continued inability to get in contact with him in relation to HIS criminal prosecution of the M7, sending the police to his residence to talk to him, finding his wife at the residence, the wife advising that he would be in the USA until 27/12.

No I do not think lloyd and his wife are still together, I think Lloyd listed the case when he was still living in her parents home and hasn’t changed it with the court, hence they found his wife in her home, not his actual home. Unless the attic is located in her home and then maybe.

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5
    She told police in Croatia that he wouldn’t be back till the 27th 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️ maybe his plans changed 🤷‍♀️

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit