It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars (continued)

by Simon 2724 Replies latest jw friends

• WingCommander
    WingCommander

Wait......how the fuq did that guy make a video with Lloyd's voice?

Hysterical! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! Thanks! Luv this.

• pr0ner
    pr0ner

The power of A.I. lol. I'm sure Lloyd is contacting his lawyers post haste. I just want to thank Lloyd because after seeing how bad his book actually was it pushed me to write my own book, I was able to do it on my own, in about 3 months without begging for money. So thanks Lloyd.

• TonusOH
    TonusOH

His voice should be easy to convert to AI, because he has a steady and measured tone and generally doesn't vary much from that. But it's also not that unique. I'm curious if he would be able to get any action taken on a video that is using a facsimile of his voice. I wouldn't put anything past YouTube.

• pr0ner
    pr0ner

@TonosOH, legally he would probably have a case. Whether YouTube will do anything about it is another story. AVA may want to put some big parody disclaimers up to help avoid a strike.

• TonusOH
    TonusOH

Just watched it. It's an amazingly good AI voice. You can tell it's an AI, but it's pretty smooth.

pasta_hour, was this a text script fed into an AI app, or did the AI have a spoken script to work from?

• Pasta_Hour
    Pasta_Hour
    pasta_hour, was this a text script fed into an AI app, or did the AI have a spoken script to work from?

I trained a poor AI bot to Lloyd's voice. I'm happy with it but still working on it. Can you imagine being created to such amazing potential, only to have some guy force you to read scripts in this guy's voice?

• Simon
    Simon

You did a great job, it's awesome! The drone-voice is spot on - hearing Lloyd reminds me of Marvin the Paranoid Android in the old Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy TV Series.

Just be careful the AI doesn't decide to kill itself, it can't be far off realizing what a fuck-up it's impersonating.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CAA67a2-Klk

• Thisismein1972
    Thisismein1972

It's definitely a good attempt but it would be better with the Cheshire (northern English) accent he has. Although the AI is good it is a little bit southern england to me.

I'm a hybrid Northern English/Scottish accent speaking person myself.

• Elena
    Elena

Lloyd released a long long video about the worst videos of last year, then the update came out and he rushed a short response to it

so hardly anyone will watch his long long video because it’s already old news

• notsurewheretogo
    notsurewheretogo

The Lloyd video was good but I want to hear more about what the Mag7 are actually doing back with Lloyd with their lawyer.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit