It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars (continued)

by Simon 2594 Replies latest jw friends

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister
    What’s more hypocritical for an advocate against child sexual abuse?
    Sleeping with prostitutes in Thailand?
    - OR -
    Minimizing the literal battlefield rape and kidnappings of civilian women & children by calling it self-defense?

I guess the only defense of this comment is that, unlike Cedars, he's not actually doing the thing, "just" defending it.

But yes, I agree with what you're saying Pepper dude (about the callous little sod).

• DerekMoors
    DerekMoors
    There has been a critical error on this website.

There was probably some cost due for the URL or site or plug-ins or whatever. No doubt he's out collecting tin cans or donating plasma to get the money to put it back online.

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    No doubt he's out collecting tin cans or donating plasma to get the money to put it back online.

Does it really matter anymore? That website is not only dead but it pulls in very little to no money for him. He may want to advertise his new book there when the time comes but no reason to put the site up now since he’s no longer contributing to it. The new generation of Cedarites know him from the YT channel. Only very few people who are still with him remember the old JW Survey days when he’d post a blog and plug it online.

My guess is that the hosting costs came due and he’d rather just not bother. He still owns the domain name and that doesn’t change. JW Watch as a brand though is dead. Place that right next to his unsold Tibor t-shirts.

• Simon
    Simon
    Is the JWWatch site down? jwwatch.org returns "There has been a critical error on this website."

He has no one to do free maintenance work for his website anymore?

• Tamalam
    Tamalam

RIP jwwatch.

Rest with your sibling AWWAAAAWAAA, and other Lloyd Evans vanity projects

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

I love a man who laughs at his own jokes....love ya Ron W.😂😂🤣🤣

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

critical error on this website.

TOO Soon ?

• usualusername1
    usualusername1

OMFG 😂😆😂

• DerekMoors
    DerekMoors

Whatever you do, do NOT stop the Halloween themed Lloyd memes. I can't remember the last time we laughed so hard.

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

do NOT stop the Halloween themed Lloyd memes.

😁 Thank you DerekMoors... Thank you very much... LMSA this one is for you...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit