Breaking News: Anthony Morris III no longer serving on the Governing Body

by WingCommander 760 Replies latest jw friends

• ExBethelitenowPIMA
    ExBethelitenowPIMA

Many JWs still don’t even know he has gone.

He is still appearing on old broadcasts and covid updates

• Rattigan350
    Rattigan350

"The Governing body that have 'ill health' are generally still GovBod are not 'removed'"

I have never heard of them putting the title "Emeritus" before a position, such as Governing body Emeritus.

• resolute Bandicoot
    resolute Bandicoot
    Diogenesister
    "I still say that Anthony Morris is very likely a poorly controlled diabetic (and they are prone to do some very bizarre things...such as removing clothing etc). It's possible there was some inappropriate incident triggered by extremely low or high blood sugar. Now that's definitely health".

Maybe he decided his own pants were too tight?

RB

• MeanMrMustard
    MeanMrMustard
    We dont know, however, we must be careful not to assume too much.
    What we do know for sure is that Tony seems have been operating a bitcoin mining farm in the vents of the Wallkill headquarters. For years it was thought the excessive humming sound in building A was just the noise coming from the new heaters. Residents did think it was odd that the heat remained on, even when it was explicitly off.

Now that the mining farm has been shut down, residents in building A scream at all hours of the night, scared of the deafening silence.

• enoughisenough
    enoughisenough

MeanMrMustard, that is why I had to leave Wallkill-that SILENCE!

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Two weeks on and still no real information on what happened. Strange!

• ExBethelitenowPIMA
    ExBethelitenowPIMA

The latest March Broadcast just came out today and there was a fair bit in there about what to do if you used to be an elder or in an appointed position.

the answer was not just be content where you are, but do all you can to get back to an appointment again.

thought that was interesting in light of brother Morris.

could he ever get back to being GB again? I doubt it.

there was an interesting line one brother who was taken off being an elder said “the reward is the same if you have privileges or if you don’t so why go to so much effort” but then they showed him ack as an elder and serving in Bethel

• Vidiot
    Vidiot
    TonusOH - “…Taking it down doesn't make sense to me. That was only going to stir up more rumors and gossip.”

They don’t understand the Barbara Streisand Effect. 😏

• joe134cd
    joe134cd
    There are a lot of things Watchtower don’t understand.
  • Diogenesister
    Diogenesister
    Maybe he decided his own pants were too tight?

Now that did occur to me 😂

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit