Breaking News: Anthony Morris III no longer serving on the Governing Body

by WingCommander 760 Replies latest jw friends

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister
    common theme I’m hearing. His DIL turned him in. For been intoxicated ass at a family event. I think there would be little doubt in the xjw community that Tony is a raging Alcoholic.

Someone on this site was in a congregation with one of his sons and DIL. They claimed she was awful.

I think the bottlegate thing was vastly overblown. He was probably buying it for committee get-together's or the stock cupboard for entertaining business contacts. If it were any other Bethelite it wouldn't have been an issue at all🤷‍♀️

• EmptyInside
    EmptyInside

Well, some are saying he gave a talk that didn't make sense even among the Witnesses. That maybe he has dementia or just not with it anymore.

• ThomasMore
    ThomasMore

Diogenesister - Bottlegate was a little strange but I thought he was buying gifts frankly. The flasher overcoat he wore made him look like a perv but I have never thought he was anything more than a mean-spirited person.

Was he a heavy drinker - of course!! So were all the GB I ever knew - I didn’t know any teetotalers.

I think most everyone is glad he is off the GB, but it doesn’t make the GB any nobler now that he is gone. They are still shielding over 20k pedos, still taking the money of the members and giving nothing in return, still breaking up families, still flip flopping on teachings so that few JWs even know what the teaching de jour is - and more nonsense than I care to type with my thumbs.

Tony’s departure means very little as far as WTC credibility is concerned. They are still false religion - and I am still free and happy!

• ThomasMore
    ThomasMore

Wozza - OMG!!!! Was that cong in Moscow? That is just awful!

• ozziepost
    ozziepost
    it doesn’t make the GB any nobler now that he is gone. They are still shielding over 20k pedos, still taking the money of the members and giving nothing in return, still breaking up families, still flip flopping on teachings so that few JWs even know what the teaching de jour is - and more nonsense than I care to type with my thumbs.
    Tony’s departure means very little as far as WTC credibility is concerned. They are still false religion - and I am still free and happy!

Amen and amen to all of that!

Cheers, 🍷

Ozzie (of the real freedom lovers class)

• joey jojo
    joey jojo

He comes across as the kind of guy that would be overbearing with a couple of scotches under his belt.

I can only imagine what it would be like sitting on a commitee with him.

• ozziepost
    ozziepost
    I can only imagine what it would be like sitting on a commitee with him.

Oh, what a (bad) dream is that!

Please, get that committee imagination outta your mind right now, y’hear!

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

Where are you Atlantis...you are our hope! Inquiring minds want to know what really went down...how it really went down with Tony The Turd no longer being a Governing Body member!

Work your magic our dear friend...we are starving for facts...please! 🙏 🙂

• ozziepost
    ozziepost
    .we are starving for facts...please

Patience, patience!

All will be revealed in time.

The theocratic choko vine will yield its fruit. 😄

• Fisherman
    Fisherman

I think that besides the religious facet of this man, people don’t appreciate that he served in Vietnam and if he was in the battlefield that would explain if the man drank to k1ll then hurt and the pain and the horror and the shock. If you were there you know how many US soldiers were on d7rgs just to cope with the unbearable and if they came back alive to the US after a couple of tours, they became alc0h01ics or d7ug abusers. Anyway if the booze is true, being in the battlefield may explain and mitigate.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit