Breaking News: Anthony Morris III no longer serving on the Governing Body

by WingCommander 760 Replies latest jw friends

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

EXBETHELITENOWPIMA:

You are surprised it is taking this long for any details to leak out?.. It is possible that they are keeping quiet almost under pain of death if they reveal anything!

I just saw a YouTube about somebody calling the headquarters to ask a simple question as to who the president of the organization is. He never got an answer from anybody!

You had to see the runaround he got with paranoid questions as to who he was, is he a JW, etc. After long waits and being switched to more than one person, he finally got disconnected.. In contrast, he recorded a call to another religious denomination and got a quick courteous answer to the same question with no problem.

Just listening to all this solidified to me how secretive and paranoid the JW organization is. It felt creepy. This does not make them look good in anybody’s eyes!

• joey jojo
    joey jojo

Spoke to my JW dad yesterday- he didnt even know TM3 was gone.

• Hellothere
    Hellothere

Interesting almost no JW know about Morris removed. Means few JWs visit website or follow along org development 😁 Notice lately that in talks that we're "harsh" like donating money if you poor or child abuse cases Tony Morris slurred a lot. Could it be that he got a conscious and hade to get drunk before delivering talks. That he stepped down cause of guilt. Of the 8 robots GB members I think Morris was probably the only one that still hade some humanity in him too grow a conscious.

• TheListener
    TheListener

Perhaps a faction of the GB wanted him removed for years but didn't have the votes until the two new members were added. In fact maybe the two new GB guys were chosen by the anti Morris GB members to tip the scales in their direction.

• Listener
    Listener

Hellothere -

Could it be that he got a conscious and hade to get drunk before delivering talks. That he stepped down cause of guilt.

Surely stepping down wouldn't be nearly enough. Any (True) guilt would move him to make a public apology to all those that taken his words to heart and obeyed them as is required by a JW.

Ray Franz was able to write a book to express his sadness for some things he did whilst a GB member.

• Hellothere
    Hellothere

Listener yeah but he said in one talk that organizations hade made mistakes in organisational arrangements and doctrines. He didn't say what. But in typical GB fashion the confession of sin is just for rank and file. Ray Franz was an abnormality. So he could be stepping down without spilling the beans.

• StephaneLaliberte
    StephaneLaliberte
    Interesting almost no JW know about Morris removed. Means few JWs visit website or follow along org development 😁

Talked about it to some of my JW family, they didn't care. Reality is that the see the GB as a group and if one member gets on or off, they really don't care. One of them thought it was normal as they grow older. I think that's one of the reasons a lot of people stay in, they don't fully understand what their religion is about and what they're actually supposed to believe.

• Rijk
    Rijk

Nicolaou, Why do you blame Jehovah for something the Watchtower has caused?

Jehovah God has never killed or had children killed.

In any case, no 100% pure DNA people children.

His Son, with His approval, was dead for a few days. That had a purpose. For you and me.

Jehovah's Witnesses would like to be called by God's Name and follow the Watchtower Society 100%. We have reaped the benefits of that and many are still reaping the rotten benefits.

• FFGhost
    FFGhost
    Jehovah God has never killed or had children killed.

Except for those really hungry bears at 2 Kings 2:23.

Oh yeah, and the flood.

And Sodom and Gomorrah.

And Achan’s family (“Daddy, what did you do? Daddy?….”)

And….and…..and…..

Other than that, yeah, he’s let the majority of the kids alone.

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister
    Im amazed they haven’t scrubbed all those covid updates yet. These will not age well.

Does anyone think it's possible that some of the JW doctors at headquarters read research papers on COVID vaccine efficacy, side effects, efficacy/controversy around mask wearing, natural immunity etc and raised questions about the GB mandating this stuff? Perhaps Anthony being a paramedic was the main advocate mandating the vaccine for all permanent staff? Now some of the facts are coming out Watchtower bigwigs feel it raised the wisdom of so readily following Satan's system... with the GB wondering if Anthony still has Jehovah's holy spirit?

Especially if there's been any "incidents" reported to them around alcohol?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit