1,2,3,4 We Don't Want This Bloody War

by Robdar 367 Replies latest social current

• xenawarrior
    xenawarrior

((((((((((((((Dakota))))))))))))))

Another very grateful American weighing in here !!

THANK YOU !!!!

XW

• searcher
    searcher
    Prove the links to terrorism and iraq?
    this alleged link that has not been proved.

Fair comment.

Further question.....

Why am I not allowed to use something that is alleged, yet the anti's are allowed to use such things as 'war for oil and dollars'.....also alleged.?

• Trauma_Hound
    Trauma_Hound
    As usual, Charlie, you seem to still have enough rights to be a loud mouthed bore. You do nothing but give your side a bad name.

Sheila, thank you. I'm glad that today, many more are realizing that we that did serve in Vietnam did so out of duty and did receive the shaft from certain ones.

Look in the mirror, your started the insult, not me.

• LB
    LB

I would like to mention that this is the first thread about the war in which I haven't been called a bush robot by TH or a dumbass by Simon.

• myself
    myself

just stopping in to let xenawarrior know that I really enjoyed my supersized frenchfries today(page2)

• DakotaRed
    DakotaRed

Oh yeah, that's right, I disagreed with you. How dare me disagree with the great and omnipotent Trauma Hound. Please forgive me, your imminence, I will not think for myself again. Damn if you don't sound like an elder or MS.

I would like to mention that this is the first thread about the war in which I haven't been called a bush robot by TH or a dumbass by Simon.

Give it a chance, LB. The thread isn't locked yet. Just disagree with certain people and you are guilty of insulting them.

• xenawarrior
    xenawarrior
    just stopping in to let xenawarrior know that I really enjoyed my supersized frenchfries today(page2)

LOL @ myself !!! I am so glad that you had the restraint needed to proceed with a peaceful protest and didn't partake yesterday !!! How was the chocolate though??? XW

• Trauma_Hound
    Trauma_Hound

Oh yeah, that's right, I disagreed with you. How dare me disagree with the great and omnipotent Trauma Hound. Please forgive me, your imminence, I will not think for myself again. Damn if you don't sound like an elder or MS.

I don't have a problem with you disagreeing with me, but you don't actually read what I say, and instead you continue to insult people, by making generalizations, and putting blanket labels on people.

• blackout
    blackout

ROFLMAO how scared does Johnny Howard look in this pic? Between a rock and a hard place.

• LB
    LB

Well since I can't find a skirt that fits me so that I can flash the anti war crowd lets see if this little yellow ribbon might get me attacked. After all no use in posting something that is a sign of hope for our kids to make it home safe.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit