1,2,3,4 We Don't Want This Bloody War

by Robdar 367 Replies latest social current

• Robdar
    Robdar

Oh my heavens, Expat,

You really believe the stuff you just posted? Each of your comments have been shredded by better minds than mine in other threads.

Thanks for posting.

Robyn

• expatbrit
    expatbrit

Simon: with respect, I find it mind boggling that the anti-war protestors cannot grasp this most obvious situation through their pink-tinted glasses. You don't like war? Then come up with an alternative that will not perpetuate the miserable diplomatic failure of the past 12 years!

Expatbrit

• scootergirl
    scootergirl
    Oh please, Scooter girl, no need to censor yourself. Shout it out. I for one don't care what you have to say, but perhaps others on this forum do. We wouldn't want them to miss your profound remarks.

You wanna hear it, Rob? Okay.....

First of all.......that totally made you look like an idiot in my eyes. Not that it mattered, but for someone that is trying so hard to make a point, you just diminshed yourself with that one. If I saw something like that happen with any one of the protests here (pro or anti), or heard a comment about that here, I would not take the protesters seriously.

I just went to a Support Our Troops Rally today.......I was totally moved. The experience was awe inspiring. I respect your right to protest, but damn, girl......are you in this for attention? Guess you just aren't getting the point of it, are you?

Miss my profound remarks........LOL......

All I can say to that is sorry that I don't write manifestos about leaving......then stay. Nothing but a drama queen in my eyes.....seeking attention. Lift your skirt all you want. But I can tell you this........if that is how you need to get your point across.....more power to you. I am sure the Iraqi men and women appreciate your efforts. Oh wait...maybe you don't care about how they are treated. Maybe that means that our soldiers fighting for YOUR freedom will appreciate your humor and actions today. They are laying their lives on the line for freedom for peoples of not only the US but also other countries......and maybe all they need in your words is a little "love" and possibly some women to lift their skirts.

This "red blooded American gal" doesn't stoop to such measures and laugh about it. Let alone post it........go lay by your dish.

Don't even respond, Rob......cause I aint gonna waste my time nor energy on this.

Christy of the "extremely patriotic" and don't find humor in mocking it Klass

• Robdar
    Robdar

Scooter,

I am so glad that you showed your true colors. I was hoping you would. Thanks for posting.

Robyn

• Trauma_Hound
    Trauma_Hound

LOL, the pro-war crowd, once again, prove my points about they're profound hypocracy. LOL Oh man you people, are easier to lead, than a field of mutton.

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

Robyn,

May I ask, just why you do not want this war? I will admit, the reason I didn't want it were a bit on the selfish side. I was affraid of losing customers, and along with that, money.

Well, after actually reading and findout out why this war IS needed. i.e. FREEDOM for HUMANS. Screw money. If it will allow the Iraqi people to finally get a taste of freedom. I would rather stay poor.

• Robdar
    Robdar

Wildhorses

You really think that this war is about human suffering? If it were, I would be right there with the pro war protestors. The reasons for this war are not that simple. But as I stated to Expat previously, this war has already been dissected. To continue to discuss why I am against this war is only to continue to repeat myself.

What I don't understand is why all the supposedly patriotic Americans on this board can't allow somebody to exercise their rights to protest without taking it as a personal insult. Wait, now that I have read the previous sentence, I realize that I do not want to understand these people.

Thanks for posting.

Love,

Robyn

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

but Robyn, there is human suffering going on there in Iraq. So, even if Bush had other reasons for this war. The end result will be freedom for those who live there. The way their life is now, is not really living at all. They live in constant fear for their lives.

Anyway, I know I can not change your mind. Although I have changed mine.

In the words of William Wallace. FREEEEEEEEEDOOOOOOOOM!

• Robdar
    Robdar

but Robyn, there is human suffering going on there in Iraq. So, even if Bush had other reasons for this war. The end result will be freedom for those who live there. The way their life is now, is not really living at all. They live in constant fear for their lives

Wildhorses, my friend,

What you just said made more sense to me than all the other pro war posters put together. I hope you are right. I pray that you are.

Love,

Robyn

• LyinEyes
    LyinEyes

Yeah Scooter is showing her true colors alright,,,,,,,,RED WHITE AND BLUE,,,,,,,and I count myself to be those colors too.

You say that what Expra, has said has been disproven as to the real reason of the war. I have watched the news I have seen the Iraq people tell of horror stories, or rape, murder, torture and this is done to babies!!!!!!!! This is not isolated cases this is the way things are being done under the Saddam rulership.

This has been going on for years, instead of thinking of us as pro war, or Bush butt kissers can't you see that we are also humanitarians? We want these people to be liberated so they don't have to live like this anymore. I don't always agree with everything my government does, and I can't say for sure all the reason of this war, but the reason to get Saddam out of there is good enough . It is only a matter of time, if he were allowed to continue in his reign of terror before we faced here in America and all of her allies, biochemical warfare, more terrorist bombings like 9/11 and so on.

I can tell you as a mother, I want to see Saddam done away with, than watch my children get sick , and die a horrible death because of some biochemical attack!! That is just the way I feel, I am glad that there are soliders over there fighting to end Saddam once and for all .

I just wonder if this hit right in our very own homes, Saddams actions , and it happend to our precious children would so many be against getting rid of him? Well it is happening to many in his own country and the terrorist attacks here.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit