1,2,3,4 We Don't Want This Bloody War

by Robdar 367 Replies latest social current

• SixofNine
    SixofNine
    He also said that democratic change should come from Iraqi people

Trite codswallop.

The time passed many years ago that "the people" could revolt against brutal dictators like Sadam. This aint 1776 anymore.

• SheilaM
    SheilaM
    The women who are posting here have an agenda and have had it for quite some time. No matter what I say, they follow me from thread to thread and pick it apart.

Robyn:

When you make across the board statments like this do you realize you have now included all women that responded in this? I'm not sure what happened in Dallas, I think I can imagine and out of respect will keep this to myself. But I GO IN CHAT ALL THE TIME HUN, I have never ever had anyone diss you in chat, ever. So I'm not sure where that comment again is coming from. Nor do I feel that the comments made aboout the war in anyway took a personal turn on you, hell I was trashed and wasn't angry considering the source.

I thought the point of making a thread was to have people respond in either agreement or disagreement, call me naive.

I will add this since this thread has been hi-jacked anways (by yourself for that matter LOL)

As adults if you decided to form a "relationship' with someone and you disagree or you fight in private or you meet and things don't go as planned WHY not be adults and keep secrets and private things private? I don't get it. I would NEVER do a post trashing Thunder just because we weren't getting along. THIS GOES FOR EVERYONE life doesn't go the way you think, I have been hurt and betrayed in the worst of ways by someone I thought was a friend and it almost destroyed my life. Would I tell you all NO, If I became friends here and someone betrayed me would I tell you all no, unless it put someone in harms way with the dubs or something then I would tell them in PRIVATE.

I hope everyone takes this point and remembers it especially those that have done this recently

(of I think this thread took a ridiculous turn for no good reason class)

• William Penwell
    William Penwell

All the best Robdar. That is what America is all about.

Will

• Brummie
    Brummie
    Brummie Are you speaking only for yourself as an observer? Or trying to create a "group" with your statement?

XW

XW, I am speaking for myself with the awareness that I am not the only one who reads the board and can see this as it "appears" to be, Naturally I have to leave room for the benifit of the doubt. I like all sides here and just to clarify: my comment certainly didnt include any reference to dede.

All I can say is if this is a personality clash then the best thing to do is avoid Robyns post, I disagree with Robyns veiw on this thread but that doesnt make us enemies. We dont suddenly ditch our on-line friends simply because they strongly disagree with us. I saw the post that changed the course of this thread, and I knew who would show up next and were this would end up. I'm sorry that people feel so rotten towards other members of this board.

Brummie

• Robdar
    Robdar

When you make across the board statments like this do you realize you have now included all women that responded in this?

Sheila,

I am sorry that you feel that this has been directed at you. After our hug session on this thread the other day I thought that you were well aware of how I feel about you.

I have sent you an email hoping that we can clear this up.

Love,

Robyn

• Trauma_Hound
    Trauma_Hound

I think it's funny that SOME of the pro-war crowd didn't get the humor, of this thread to begin with, like I said your a field of mutton. You are so controllable. LOL, I suggest you turn off your TV's, and go live your lives.

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

Trauma Hound:

than he is a war criminal.

Oh you bet I laughed my a** off when you equated my son with a war criminal. I mean how freakin funny was that LOL I was just so tickled I couldn't stop laughing

• El Kabong
    El Kabong
    I am going to my 3rd peace rally today and have to get into my short skirt. It's so tight, it may take a while to squeeze into it.

Pictures?????????? Please??????? Pretty Please??????

• xenawarrior
    xenawarrior

Brummie:

XW, I am speaking for myself with the awareness that I am not the only one who reads the board and can see this as it "appears" to be

If you are really only speaking for yourself, you can only speak of your own awareness of how things "appear".

Are we only allowed to disagree with the posts of the people we like here? If we dislike someone and respond to something very real that they posted it then becomes an automatic assumption that we have some hidden agenda? Give me a break !!

People had a problem with what Robdar posted about her "skirt hiking" deal. And they voiced that. If you or anyone else would like to assume anything beyond that- go ahead- but don't try to make it a fact by posting your assumption.

If folks don't want to be disagreed with, they shouldn't be posting on a message board, especially about a subject so provocative. It is simply unreasonable to attach so many other "intentions" to a responder's post because they may not care for the person they are responding to. Give people more credit than that Brummie. Just as people are quite capable of disagreeing with people they do like, it's also possible to disagree with those we don't. You have attached something extra to it here that doesn't exist by mere suggestion.

I'm sorry that people feel so rotten towards other members of this board.

Some of it is pretty understandable Brummie.

XW

• Trauma_Hound
    Trauma_Hound
    Oh you bet I laughed my a** off when you equated my son with a war criminal. I mean how freakin funny was that LOL I was just so tickled I couldn't stop laughing

Do Americans not understand the IF statement? So tell me this Shiela, do you believe everything the Colition feeds you? Facts:

Colition said they took Umm Qasar, Iraq denied this, then we saw fighting in Umm Qasar and Iraqi Troops. After the colition said it took it.

Iraq said it had POW's, colition forces denie this, Iraq goes on tv, like they promised, now colition says they have POW's. Are you such a sheep, your going to sit there and continue to believe what the Bush regime is feeding you, about what's happening to your kid over there? Have you not seen the video of the parents of one of the dead solders, holding up a picture of his son, saying this is what bush is doing to your children.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit