Refiner - Don't gag me yet, at least wait until I get into my leather gear

I like observing war threads after all

Brummie

• Pleasuredome
    Pleasuredome

turkish delight, anyone?

• Trauma_Hound
    Trauma_Hound

TH - Yours comments were abusive and have been edited it out, this is not the place for attacks like that

Prisca _ What was the point of me editing the comments out just for you to repost them after they had been removed?, I have also edited your post

Really, then why didn't you edit Redneck?

• eisenstein
    eisenstein

I am beginning to understand now, what my mom always said while I was growing up. She said, "They oughta let the presidents or leaders fight it out" in this case George Bush and Saddam Hussein. "Instead of sending out all of our young soldiers to do their bidding" Put them together in one big bull pen and let them fight it out.

eisenstein and mama eisenstein

• ashitaka
    ashitaka
    "Instead of sending out all of our young soldiers to do their bidding" Put them together in one big bull pen and let them fight it out.

Damn strait. I'd pay a dime to see that.

• Redneck
    Redneck

TH, I am sorry I missed the insult that u were yapping..Ya have the most interesting life ..Ya always seem to be doing something heroic..Or atleast ya manage to put that spin on it...Ya shoulda told ya Victoria Secret GF to wait and grapped ya MP5 and lit him up..Always but always show up at a gunfight with a gun..

• SLOAN
    SLOAN

ROTFLMAO@Sixy!!!!!!

There has to be a story behind the champagne and orgasm connection. What's up with that? You can send me a private e~mail.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit