1,2,3,4 We Don't Want This Bloody War

by Robdar 367 Replies latest social current

• myself
    myself

ROFLOL @Robyn

• SixofNine
    SixofNine
    Everyone knows that you're supposed to think of orgasms only when you see trains go into tunnels, fireworks exploding in the night air, and when rockets blast off.

Yes, you can imagine the dissonance this war is causing me.

• LyinEyes
    LyinEyes

LOL @ XW,,,,,,,,,,yeah it is out now, I can admit my fears...........

One hot summer afternoon at the little town grocery store my son and I were shopping in the frozen foods. It was so hot that year, the store was hot , even with the a/c on,,,,,,,,,also the food cooler was not working right,,,,,,,,,,so can you guess what happened??????? As we walked by cans of bisquits were literally exploding,,,,,, bisquits were flying 2 feet in the air,,,,,,,,,, it was funny, but seemed like something out of spooky movie,,,,,,,you know demonized Pillsbury Doughboy bisquits,,,,,,,.

Ummmmmmmm Scooter,,,,,,,,,,, I have beeen known to drink Champagne for breakfast,,,,,but lets call it brunch since I rarely wake up until the crack of noon anyway, so that just doesnt make me a raving alcoholic. What can I say I like fizzy drinks,,,,,,,,,.

• Trauma_Hound
    Trauma_Hound

Redneck Said:

So Trauma being pistol whipped proves?..That you opened ya mouth when ya shoulda shut it? If I was going to be pistol whipped I think getting away would be the "common sense" thing to do.Standing and taken a beaten when I can get away would be kinda what's the word?...oh yes

Main Entry: ig·no·rant
    Pronunciation: 'ig-n(&-)r&nt
    Function: adjective
    Date: 14th century
    1 a : destitute of knowledge or education ignorant

society>; also : lacking knowledge or comprehension of the thing specified ignorant of modern mathematics> b : resulting from or showing lack of knowledge or intelligence <ignorant errors>

Listen {deleted}, I called the cops, then went after a guy that was raping a lady in the alley behind my apartment building

• Prisca
    Prisca
    EDITED.

Posting Guidelines
    To ensure all users feel safe and keen to participate, please avoid:

1. Insulting, threatening or provoking language

Uhuh.

• Angharad
    Angharad

TH - Yours comments were abusive and have been edited it out, this is not the place for attacks like that

Prisca _ What was the point of me editing the comments out just for you to repost them after they had been removed?, I have also edited your post

• Prisca
    Prisca

Ang,

You edited TH's thread after I had copied them from his post. I didn't know you had edited them until after I had hit the "post" button.

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

reaches for duct tape to gag Prisca

(Also looks for chains to chain her to the dungeon wall)

• Angharad
    Angharad

OK Prisca - sorry we were cross-posting

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

...Looks for the honey jar and string of pearls.....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit