JW org collapses

by I Faded Twice 138 Replies latest social humour

• westiebilly11
    westiebilly11

As a registered charity surely they are subject to rigorous audits?. Any financial wobbles would surely be picked up by the relevant authorities?...

• pepperheart
    pepperheart

dubstepped they could a mostly online cult for 1000s of years.All they would need to would be to keep selling kingdom halls off to pay for warwick there are loads of little cults like that around

• freddo
    freddo

Flatlining and declining in Europe/USA

Last two years baptisms for Germany/Italy/Poland/USA

2016 3224 - 4915 - 1740 - 28588

2017 2839 - 4542 - 1571 - 27674

(Borgs own figures)

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Doubter, Stephen Lett said in 2015 that the organisation has “more going out than coming in”. All their desperate actions since indicate he was telling the truth, and then some.

• MeanMrMustard
    MeanMrMustard

There will be gradual shrinkage over time. I don’t think this is unreasonable to assume, given the older generations (or single overlapping one - whatever) are getting older and passing away, and the new generations (or the same overlapping one, just the latter most part - whatever) is dealing with a flood of information detailing the WT inconsistencies, errors, lies, and cultish behavior.

But there won’t be a collapse.

Unless there is a zombie apocalypse ... that would do it.

• _Morpheus
    _Morpheus

Borgs own figures show growth. Growth is not collapse... but you knew that freddo

• I Faded Twice
    I Faded Twice

Borgs own figures show growth. Growth is not collapse.

I don't trust their figures for shit.But I understand if you do .....i mean they've never lied have they?

• I Faded Twice
    I Faded Twice

I think it's a little suspicious that no matter how many halls get dissolved. No matter how many news articles she'd light on this or that. Theres never a down year.

If they showed a decrease it raises questions. They cant afford that.

Feel free to disagree ....But I just cant see how they never have a down year......ever!

• Coded Logic
    Coded Logic

What are you guys talking about? The Watchtower has collapsed. By every single metric they have imploded.

Building projects - suspended indefinitely

Preaching work - relegated to passive cart "witnessing" (aka sitting on your bum doing nothing)

Printing materials - less then 1/10 what it used to be

Growth - now well below than population rate

Branches - the majority of them closed or closing

Kingdom Halls - being sold off and congregations consolidated

Theology - dumbed down and the bulk of unique WT teachings abandoned

Imminent Armageddon - moved to 20 or 30 years down the road with "overlapping generations"

etc.

The Watchtower has collapsed. It's a shell of it's former self. Is it completely gone? No. But that's not the collapse anyone was talking about.

Now that it's collapsed we'll continue to see a steady decline as the religion moves further and further into the dustbin of obscurity.

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy

The Borg since 1978 only shows growth, they will never admit that the overwhelming number of young adults raised in the cult leave. They won’t admit how many have left since the change in the generation teaching or how many have died since the huge push in the early 70s. The won’t say how many have been trashed by the elders and left or have been wronged by another JW and won’t go back. And ofcourse they never admit how many have woken up do to thing they have learned and seen online.

But thier selling Kingdom Halls like crazy and that’s a sign now isn’t it! Oh yeah!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit