JW org collapses

by I Faded Twice 138 Replies latest social humour

• Sanchy
    Sanchy

Some also thought we were seeing the “tip of the iceberg” going 18 years ago:

I'm no part of the "WT will collapse any second now" crowd, but I can sure appreciate the irony in a JW mocking failed predictions considering that, according to Watchtower, my grandparents should have not grown old in this "system of things".

• I Faded Twice
    I Faded Twice

Just for the record to put people's minds at ease I am not a prophet or inspired.

• Doubter
    Doubter

Well, I for one know that WT can potentially collapse.

I just believe relatively paltry sums of money, like the world famous 4K/day fine, will never do it.

• _Morpheus
    _Morpheus

First!!!

i beat slim.

• Sanchy
    Sanchy

Well, I for one know that WT can potentially collapse.

.. of course, Gog of Magog might make it happen, right?

• Doubter
    Doubter

GOG?

Lol. No, not what I was referring to. I was referring to apathy, THE fatal poison of all religion.

Apathy leads to decline, and with decline, goes the money along with it.

• I Faded Twice
    I Faded Twice

Doubter there's hope for you yet.

• Sanchy
    Sanchy

Lol. No, not what I was referring to. I was referring to apathy, THE fatal poison of all religion.

Apathy leads to decline, and with decline, goes the money along with it.

.. ain't that the truth (no pun intended)

• Simon
    Simon
    Just for the record to put people's minds at ease I am not a prophet or inspired.

Only a true messiah would deny their own prophecy!

- Life of Brian?

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy

I think they took losses in the markets during the last economic crash. I believe they are also paranoid they will loose real estate to lawsuits, we saw this happen when a court ordered a building of their seized until they could come up with the money. Also heard they wanted out of New York because of the terrorist Attack's.

The economic crash also probably didn’t help their numbers too. People thought they would be protected by god from these things yet instead they ended up bankrupt and loosing their homes.

I’ll bet many after getting back on their feet didn’t have any real faith in their god or their religion anymore.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit