JW org collapses

by I Faded Twice 138 Replies latest social humour

• shepherdless
    shepherdless

Thanks cobweb. Certainly no apology needed; I don't seem to have the ego some other people have. Glad you liked the threads.

• pepperheart
    pepperheart

The watchtower has been collasping since 2012 when acording to their own website they sold 20 branch offices around the world and since then the cuts have been non stop.

people might ask where all the money is going,i would suggest that if you have a look at the number of branch offices that the watchtower still has about 30that are in 3rd world countries where people dont have as much money as we do in the west.and if each branch office is short of $250,000 per year or more of course then wether you have $1 billion or $2 billion it is using that money up.And even in the west if sombody is being a good jw then they are not working to bring money in so that they can give it to watchtower but they are spending many hours a month walking the streets or standing behind a cart

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Steady and demonstrable reduction in product output and quality... regular and drastic staff dischargement... constant and increasing court settlements... never-before-seen degrees of global asset liquidation...

...and progressively frequent (and shrill) demands for additional funds?

Oh yeah, definitely signs of robust financial health.

• Vanderhoven7
    Vanderhoven7

The signs are there...but how much are the r&f picking them up?

• LV101
    LV101

shepherdless -- thanks for your links of incredible graphs and analyzations -- also, posts of SBF and Steve - others, also.

Looks like borg reality but Vanderhoven7 is right on for the interim. The poor fools that are being conned and brainwashed as they give more time and money. Widows whose UBMs worked so hard for retirements, extra life insurance are probably floating the halls. What's odd there's a significant number of 35-50 yr. olds who jumped on the college wagon that contribute to the cult here. I'm sure they're overworked as WT slaves in the halls and pick up any monetary slack. In my area I've heard of halls being full of "old" people for a decade. Seems there are funerals monthly. Although seems to be an influx of immigrants making up the under 40 populace from what I take in - several weddings/funerals around the clock.

• pepperheart
    pepperheart

the thing that will really make the r&f take notice i think is when they start selling the 3,000 kingdom halls off.

Because ive had jws telling me that rather than printing magazines the watchtower is using the money to translate the web sites into other lanuages BUT when they start making more cuts and cuts that affect the jws on the ground ie selling kingdom halls off that must really help to wake people up

• _Morpheus
    _Morpheus
    the thing that will really make the r&f take notice i think is when they start selling the 3,000 kingdom halls off.

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 (deep breath) 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• I Faded Twice
    I Faded Twice

That's hilarious.

• I Faded Twice
    I Faded Twice

Although it's sorta true. They sold my old hall last year . Kinda what woke up my wife!

• dubstepped
    dubstepped

I don't see them ever disappearing. Cults can exist without buildings. They could do everything online, they play shell games with money already and if they had to you know they'd just go to cash handshakes, so to speak. Cockroaches don't die. You can't destroy the brainwashing and people want to believe so they will.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit