JW org collapses

by I Faded Twice 138 Replies latest social humour

• _Morpheus
    _Morpheus

Lets try this one more time....

Take out the kids not baptized and all the missing ones and you have less then 5 million baptized members maybe even less then 4 million.

You cant take missing ones out of the number. They are are already “missing”

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy

Not per thier numbers they seem to continue counting ones that have left as well as peak numbers that are a temporary inflation.

• never a jw
    never a jw

Al I can attest to is that 20 years ago they were creating new congregations and today they are consolidating them. In 1999 my wife was moved to a brand new congregation and just a year ago her congregation was eliminated. And to make things worse, these congregations were Hispanic. I am sure things in English congregations are much worse.

It took them over a hundred years to reach their peak. It may take them just as long to reach their bottom. One thing I am confident of, their peak is in the past. Could they recover and reach new heights like the stock market does, I doubt it.

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

The following illustrations show what the future holds for Watchtower and the Governing Body...

• JW GoneBad
  • the girl next door
    the girl next door

Looking at the GB, I’m pretty sure they could each take 3 or 4 rank and file with them. Don’t be last off the plank.

• LV101
    LV101

GoneBad - love the graphic.

• MeanMrMustard
    MeanMrMustard

What the Society needs is a good ol’ fashion, tried and true, end time prediction.

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

Great observation, girl next door!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit