JW org collapses

by I Faded Twice 138 Replies latest social humour

• I Faded Twice
    I Faded Twice

Ok so this is a topic I've pondered and go back and forth on.

I can easily see a point where lawsuits cause massive deficits in the organization. Honestly I feel like we are seeing the tip of the iceberg in regards to lawsuits on child abuse. To me it looks like the property sell offs are to be able to get ready for this. I know some will say it's to hide the numbers in halls. But why sell Brooklyn properties? Cuz they need da money foo.

My thoughts are there is more to it than just loosing the abuse cases. I wonder if they don't see a time coming when they will have to start paying out to dfed people.

The more time goes on I can see there are numerous ways they collapse but only one way they stay relevant.

The only way they stay relevant is if God does destroy all of mankind. Seeing that possibility as having a .0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001 percent chance of actually happening . I'm betting on the collapse of them.

I know there's going to be some fool that says see there's a chance it's the troof. But c'mon doubter don't be an idiot!

• sir82
    sir82

SBF to appear in 10....9.....8....7....

Morph to appear in rebuttal in 20...19....18....17....

• joe134cd
    joe134cd

I think if they loss their tax free charity status would hurt them more than any law suit would. The internet and apathy from with in is also taking its toll.

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

Frankly, I still think they are hiding the wealth to keep the attorneys from getting to it.

Old properties could have been owned by the Corporations that are subject to damages in a lawsuit. Sell them and send the cash out of the country. Leave the old Corporations penniless.

New properties could be owned by new Corporations that have no liability and thus cannot be added to the lawsuits. Or, they could be mortgaged to the max so there is no value to a lawyer to attempt to get property.

Just speculation. I think crying wolf about being broke is a smoke screen.

Doc

• Doubter
    Doubter

Some also thought we were seeing the “tip of the iceberg” going 18 years ago:

https://www.jehovahs-witness.com/topic/19927/sent-me-from-silentlambs-inc

Got a timeline on when we should expect to see the rest of the iceberg?

Why have we been seeing only the “tip” for going on 20 years now?

• I Faded Twice
    I Faded Twice

I dunno doubter. Kinda like armageddon will be any day now my whole life....The generation of 1914 will by NO means pass away there's you're timeline.!It started 104 years ago bud....lol

• I Faded Twice
    I Faded Twice

Or is it the timeline that had 1914 as the year of armageddon?

• Doubter
    Doubter

Lol nice come back, really. I did like that, so much so I upvoted it.

But in all seriousness, child abuse cases *can* bankrupt jws into a collapse. The question is: will they?

Seeing how people gave been uttering “this is the tip of the iceberg” since really the turn of the century, it won’t cause them to to collapse.

• Simon
    Simon

If we're not careful, we end up like the WTS ... but prophesying the end of JW.Org for decades.

It never happens but it's "sooooo close now, just keep the faith!"

Religion isn't going anywhere except by slow decline and part of me thinks we shouldn't be too quick to wish-away the rather mild groups when there is no guarantee that they will be replaced with "no religion" instead of "more extremist" religions.

• ttdtt
    ttdtt

Count how many religions have collapsed?

I cant name any especially a religion that numbers in the millions.

Sadly, the WT will outlive all of us, because of one reason.

People are stupid. I know cuz I was one of them.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit