How many of you actually KNOW the bible OR God???

by Mark Zyche 138 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Mark Zyche
    Mark Zyche

coalize this is the part where you STATE YOUR VIEW of science...since I dont know it, and YOU do....

Explain away how a man can be BORN a tranny.

Show me the study that was ALSO redone by non bias researchers...This should be easy..since you can deem that I am not too bright, right? well then..YOU MUST KNOW..well then share with the class what you know...you being wise and all.

• freemindfade
    freemindfade
    "Last days" is not just a bible theme. But sitting in your cult meetings that's is all you are fed. Even in the bible references to the end in books such as zephenia are not talking about Armageddon even though witness sat they do. No, if you read context and research secular history as a second source you will see they were referring not to some future cataclysmic event. And the practice of "last days" is known as escatology a big word you won't here at the king-dumb-hall. Lots of other religions have been preaching the end waaaaaaaaay before you're beloved witnesses. Even before Christians. Last days is another human manifestation of their fear and mythology I'm afraid. Now you can vomit all over this with upper case letters and nonsensical ranting.
  • coalize
    coalize
    Explain away how a man can be BORN a tranny

ha ha ha ha. I felt of laugh!
  • jookbeard
    jookbeard

Mark; your own magazines and literature of the last 130 odd years has clearly defined the meaning of "false prophet" they are dissected , your claim of being "the channel, Gods mouthpiece on Earth, the faithful and discreet slave etc" is quite strong language, the problem is the "channel" has a dreadful record of failure. Do you think the "channel" that joined with the United Nations could be deemed to be another failure?

• Mark Zyche
    Mark Zyche
    so far, All I get is abunch of YOU JWS AINT THIS AND YOU JWS AINT THAT!!! BUT NOTHING of WHAT YOU believe since its better..AND I THOUGHT YOU ALL WERE EX jws too? where is all that talk now that I am placing your money where your mouth is? We dont want to disappoint the lurkers...Hey, maybe owner of this site, can sign in with one of his many fake accounts and call himself a lurker who is leaving the "organization" and MY POSTING was the last straw....Usually happens right about now...
  • Ucantnome
    Ucantnome

'OR DO YOU GIVE A PASS TO THAT BECAUSE ITS A MOVIE AND DONT MIND BRAIN WASHING'
    I think this is probably nonsense.

• coalize
    coalize
    All I get is abunch of YOU JWS AINT THIS AND YOU JWS AINT THAT!!! BUT NOTHING of WHAT YOU believe since its better

Perhaps because we're here to debunk JWS lies and not to talk about ourselves?

• Mark Zyche
    Mark Zyche
    jookbeard VERY NICE. I think however we ALREADY ESATBLISHED that the BAD OLE WBTS is a false prohet..I believe you were going to tell me WHO IS THE RIGHT PROPHET?
  • jookbeard
    jookbeard
    Mark dont get your mums underwear you are wearing all twisted, a little secret for you and I'll whisper it " there are no true prophets"
  • coalize
    coalize
    WHO IS THE RIGHT PROPHET?

Why the hell do you need a muthafuckin prophet...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit