How many of you actually KNOW the bible OR God???

by Mark Zyche 138 Replies latest watchtower bible

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

LOL!!! "Daring to speak against men.."! LOL, I missed that one! LOL!! 😅

Mark, do some research on the WTBTS's teaching that "anointed" ones decreasing, is a sign of the End of Days. I'll give you a hint: Special Talk/Is it later than you think?

Now, go speak against the GB to your Elders about the undeniable increase of "anointed" ones. Let me know how that goes.

DD

• Mark Zyche
    Mark Zyche

cappytan

That is easy to do.

9-11. Im thinking you and I go and do the same in the name of God!! cool? no right?

Can we say with ease that GOD is not behind that sort of thing?

How about me and u set of a political climate that ends up starving a nation to poverty? Can we say that GOD is not backing that effort?

If we KNOW that a tradition like christmas is from a bunch of craziness and we know when we added it into christianity, then we can eliminate everyone that does that as well.

However, if this is a conversation that doesnt believe in god at all, we have to back up. So which are you? if you in fact believe in God, then we can start where I just brought up. but if you are an atheist, then thats something different.

I find that atheists are very very quick to assume that anything they find posted with a picture of George carlin next to it, or bill nye the science guy, or degrassey, is seen as "fact". yet they have never seen ANY of the studies they say they have done.

• nugget
    nugget

Mark I would like to suggest that you should not make assumptions about my beliefs since youdo not know from my posts on this thread where I stand. I have said that the questions you ask show a limited understanding of the Bible text. I would read historic posts by leolia who has a breadth of k owledge and understanding of the text which would benefit you greatly

• Mark Zyche
    Mark Zyche
    WILL DO!!! and when I find things I dont like? I WILL LEAVE jws...AND in turn grab a halloween mask and join the party goers! Because it seems it goes hand and hand...
    AND THEN I will just ignore all my new found peers when THEY talk about God online all the time, telling me to TYPE AMEN. I wont have a view at all...Fair?DATA-DOG

• Mark Zyche
    Mark Zyche
    This is the part where I no longer make that assumption and YOU OPENLY STATE your stance like my Original post stated...because NOT A ONE OF YOU have answered the op.nugget
  • coalize
    coalize
    telling me to TYPE AMEN

backlash...

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Mark, I don't understand what you are saying. Your bible tells you what, but other don't what...? Can you elaborate?

DD

• Mark Zyche
    Mark Zyche
    so do any of you plan on answering the OP or are you planning on trolling Mark Zyche post after post?
  • coalize
    coalize
    so do any of you plan on answering the OP

I have done.. You didn't care...

• Mark Zyche
    Mark Zyche
    you said "your bible tells you what a false prophet is". I would like to commend you on using a quote from the bible at all. Youre better than the rest of these monkeymen. Then I said, "why are you using the term "your bible" ? in other words, why are you not saying THE BIBLE? is the bible not YOURS as well? or are you another atheist on this page, bashing a faith within a Faith, within Faiths of the world?DATA-DOG

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit