How many of you actually KNOW the bible OR God???

by Mark Zyche 138 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Mark Zyche
    Mark Zyche

cant you men do any better than this? over 100 posts and no posts from the bible but ONE guy? WHAT ARE YOUR VIEWS OF GOD!? I have gotten only 3 people that even spoke on the OP.

If you feel JWs are such liars, what is your views NOW? what about your views of the bible NOW THAT YOU LEFT!?!?! its almost as if there are really no actual ex jws here at all!! An ex jw should be able to speak me down using the bible shouldnt they?

• Mark Zyche
    Mark Zyche
    NOW Im going to yank the blanket from beneath you and you will then follow me. for I LEAD YOU at this point. And like any other hate group, you will follow my every move bashing it like FOX NEWS in a Black Lives matter protest.
  • nicolaou
  • breakfast of champions
    breakfast of champions

What is the constitution of the united states? If I want to know what the law says? I say we ask the Republican party.

I've noted extreme left-wingers and extreme right-wingers here and, of course, everyone in between. The right wing seems louder but that could be just my own bias.

I was mesmerized by a Meet the Press segment Tim Russert showed. The theory is that politics has not much to do with political ideology and philsophy. Rather, it is an outcome of A LIFESTYLE CHOICE. Iceberg v. arugula.

In the meantime, Christ returns for the second coming via the physical body of one of his servants, following a leader rinniing THE CARPET FROM BELOW. He can't use his original physical body, which was perfect, since he gave that up in SACRIFICE.

I had a black friend who was made supervisor at his job and some whites just couldn't handle it, so he struck him with A WOODEN POST. Anyway, it would appear that Satan re-inspires nazism at the end of the 1000-year reign, but part of that might be because the fleshly Christ at the time is BLACK AND GAY.

The liberal bias is striking. It makes me feel very comfortable in the short run but I am DELUDED if my ideas are likely truth.

• Mark Zyche
    Mark Zyche

DONT TALK TO MARK ZYCHE!! HE IS AN APOSTATE!!! LOL

right? when Jws say DONT TALK to certain ones, its bad. but YOU say it? its ok. right? what are you warning your fellow cultists about?

as I said, I now will control YOU, because your dialect gives away that you are a bigot group and LIKE a bigot group, you are lead away with revenge. There is NO WAY you men will let me get away with socking you in the gut like this. LOL not some Inferior jw! LOL HOW DARE I request that you openly state your knowledge of the bible!! HOW DARE I reveal the fact that you men are a bunch of atheists, LGBT supporters, and none of you really are EX jws that actually were doing ANY of the crap youre claiming! HOW DARE I say you are a bunch of cultists, following a leader rinniing this site, who is afraid to state his name. I will now yank the carpet from below you bigots.

• Bonsai
    Bonsai

Here's a nice verse from Proverbs 10:19 for you to chew on Mark:
    New Living Translation
    "Too much talk leads to sin. Be sensible and keep your mouth shut".

• cappytan
    cappytan

Mark: do you happen to be one of my relatives angry because my wife and I decided to leave?

That would be so great if you were. Your trolling this site and insulting posters shows me your cognitive dissonance is running rampant.

I urge you to sincerely meditate on these questions:

Would God's chosen faithful and discreet slave lie under oath? (Bro. Jackson lied and obfuscated under oath in Australia.)

Would God's chosen organization have to ask for money? (May 2015 broadcast)

Would God's chosen organization tell young people in 1969, "If you are a young person, you also need to face the fact that you will never grow old in this present system of things."? (May 22 1969 Awake, p. 15)

Would God's Faithful and Discreet Slave say that women that are being raped are committing fornication if they don't fight back? ("So by no means would it be proper quietly to submit to rape, as that would be consenting to fornication." Watchtower 1968 Jun 1)

• Ucantnome
    Ucantnome
    Mark I think that the truth of the bible Is tied to the good news about Christ, dont you think?
  • freemindfade
    freemindfade

keep in mind the bible is a book of MANY books. it is a bible of books. written over 2000 years with a 600 year break in the middle, with 40 writers, who lived over thousands of years. The oldest thing we have is a COPY of isaiah found in the dead sea scrolls, that is 600 years before christ.

If you are in anyway sincere, you have a lot more research to do about this book and its origins. There are literally libraries of information the JW's ignore.

The first 5 books were a retelling and plagiarism of much earlier foundation myths, the original flood story was recorded LONG before the biblical flood was even timed to take place.

Books like Job are allegories that were never intended to be taken as real stories about real people...

A book like Esther is the retelling of an older pagan story. Do some research on it...

Much of the proverbs and the ten commandments were lifted from earlier Egyptian writing including the book of the dead...

There were three versions of Daniel...

Most of the OT was written far later than thought when it was "found" by the King.

The book of Jude in the NT refers to an apocryphal book (book of enoch).

This just goes on and on the further you dig

The bible was a vast library of "holy" writings and stories before it was the bible that some people slapped together, its not the whole story by far and its total and complete bunk!

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

@Mark Zyche

We really are not one big group. We have diverse opinions on many things. These often lead to heated debate. If you don't believe me check out threads on politics and other sensitive topics.

We won't take 'revenge' on you, I promise.

And please take a nice rest in a darkened room for an hour or two ...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit