How many of you actually KNOW the bible OR God???

by Mark Zyche 138 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Mark Zyche
    Mark Zyche

Cofty...an atheist. And yet backs the idea of biological homosexuality, which obviously goes against evolution.

Thats ONE man down.

• Ucantnome
    Ucantnome
    That's a lot of questions
  • TTWSYF
    TTWSYF

WHAT DO ANY OF YOU APES KNOW ABOUT THE BIBLE.

I think you wanted a question mark at the end of that...but I digress.

I know that the current cannon of the bible was not confirmed until the late 4th century [like around 392ish]

I know that there was Christianity before the bible and that the bible followed Christianity and not the other way around.

just saying

• jookbeard
    jookbeard
    Mark, your patronising condescending gibberish isnt going to get you many followers whatever your intentions are, for the record I'd say a vast percentage of the folks here are reasonably pleased with their lives, nothing is perfect but to still be tied to a dishonest,dangerous high control cult like the WTS any alternative is better. I believe we do absolutely understand you here, you speak very angrily and soon the hate speech will appear, we've seen it all before.
  • punkofnice
  • cofty
    cofty
    And yet backs the idea of biological homosexuality, which obviously goes against evolution

Would you like to discuss the topic of the biological basis for homosexuality? Are you capable of concentrating on one topic at a time and holding an honest conversation about the evidence?

What about a discussion about wider topic of biological evolution? I would like to discuss that with you.

Every living thing including humans evolved from a common ancestor over millions of years. There was no Eden, no perfect start, no fall and no need of a redeemer.

Shall we talk about the evidence?

• Ucantnome
    Ucantnome
    Do you get your kid any video game he so wants? Yes I was pretty easy going my father was very restrictive i wasn't allowed to watch Batman.
  • konceptual99
    konceptual99
    WHY ARE THESE MEN UNWILLING TO TALK DIRECTLY TO ME ON ANY THAT I SAY!?!!?

Er... Cofty did and your case closed response just confirmed you are are a f**kwit.

If you want to complain that's an ad hominem attack then I don't care since you are not prepared to have a proper discussion on any of your poorly presented arguments.

• Mark Zyche
    Mark Zyche

TTWSYF SO THE if wbts ARE false prophets? WHAT IS A PROPHET? what does he do, biblically speaking?is it a man that tells the future? Like some kind of fortune teller? WHAT IS a "prophet?"

(Exodus 15:20) 20 Then Mirʹi·am the prophetess, Aaron’s sister, took a tambourine in her hand, and all the women followed her with tambourines and with dances.

How was miriam a prophetess? Do you know? did she make predictions that come true? where is that in the bible? what IS a "prophet" as described in the bible? do you know? obviously not, or you wouldnt make that idiot claim against the wbts for looking to see the signs of the last days.
    THATS WHAT YOURE SUPPOSED TO BE DOING....so since the jws are such fakes...WHAT IS THE LAST DAYS IN THE BIBLE?? how about YOU tell ME? since you know and all. AND THEN you need to tell those churches who mock us and in fact NEVER BRING UP THE SUBJECT....so since they are never bringing up the topic at all? what kind of prophet are THEY? WHEN ARE the last days, since we are not in them, and how will one know? What does the bible say? and when that time comes, will there STILL be idiots like you saying that we are NOT in the last days?
    the bible says that men would be eating and drinking like normal in those last days like they did in Noahs time...so its clear that THEY are not planning on seeing any of it. Or wait...let me preface all of this..DO YOU BELIEVE IN GOD AT ALL?
  • Bonsai
    Bonsai
    Ooh Ooh Ah Ah! Me HUNGRY Ape! Me go find BANANA. Me is scared of ANGRY Mark! He call me MORON and IDIOT. I sad so much...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit