Please forgive me.....I didn't mean to

by Tatiana 108 Replies latest jw friends

• worldly girl
    worldly girl

I feel like if you are going to send out V-day emails, and you KNOW the person you are sending is married or in a committed relationship, you should address it to BOTH persons whether you know both or not.... IMO it's a respect issue, respect for the other person's relationship. I feel like Tink had the right to feel slighted.... I know Tink personally, in fact last weekend when I was at her house I hugged her AND her husband goodbye, so I KNOW she is not an insanely jealous person... but the difference is I gave BOTH a hug..... get my point???

Furthermore, I feel like a lot of people on this board tend to take sides BEFORE they get the whole story.... reminds me why I got sick of coming to this board and hearing all the arguing and bickering between people who come here who have a common thread..... I'm sure what happened between Tink and Tatiana, could have been resolved without all the name calling and bickering, and I really hope that all of you who called Tink names feel like a piece of shit and have already apologized to her... otherwise you are no better than those backstabbing, coniving JW's you all claim to be so different than.....

Tatiana: I'm sure you had the best intentions, and meant no harm.... HOWEVER I do understand where Tink is coming from, where's mine at?? LOL just kidding

TINK: I love ya girl, you need to destress.... Feel like having a girls night out, just call me!!

WG

• happyout
    happyout

Not to be sexist, but are the men hoping Tatiana and Tinkerbell will kiss (on camera) and make up?

Seriously, I hope the two of you are cool now, because you are both really great ladies.

• ashitaka
    ashitaka

Worldly girl,

I don't think that Tats had any idea that CC was married.

ash

• waiting
    waiting

Well dayum, April!

Didn''t git no card from you! I would have liked it........I enjoy emailing with you!

Btw, a beautiful woman sent me a dozen glorious long stemmed roses last week. I was delighted and set them on my desk. And they're still there!

My husband walked by them for 3 looooong days. Finally, I asked if he was even curious about who would send them to me? He said "No."

I said "Screw you. I'm telling you anyway."

It's a young lady here I've known for a long time now. We're friends & I'm her quasi surrogate-mom. She's the blond daughter I don't have. I have a brunette daughter. And that's the whole story & we can make good friends on the net.

Point being.............feel free to send my husband a valentine. He won't notice anyway. Dork.

Happy Valentine's Day, April!

waiting

• riz
    riz

bong hits, anyone?

• Tinkerbell4125
    Tinkerbell4125

Thank-you WG! Love ya girl!!!!

I will be curious to see if I get a apology from those that called me a asshole, insecure, maniac and so on and if Tatiana wishes she hadn't posted my email *when it should have been between her and I*. I can't help but feel that if she really felt bad about sending my husband a Valentines Card *and not me*, she wouldn't have posted on here like she did! Someone that has that much time on their hands to send out that many emails, has alot of time on their hands for sure. All this makes me wonder if I'll ever come back here. I'm beginning to doubt it very much.

• worldly girl
    worldly girl

Ashtika: I understand what you are saying, however let me ask you this question..... what was the first thing that Tatiana did wrong?? "Think".... I mean seriously, if she didn't know for sure, then as they say "better safe than sorry". I do agree it was a nice gesture, because not everyone here has a sweety, but she could have posted a thread for ALL to enjoy, male and female alike....

I also want to point out that after reading thru a second time, I noticed that alot of you called Tink insecure, and make suggestions that CC may not have been faithful to her.... HONESTLY I don't care WHO you are talking about, accusations like that are hurtful.

SIMON: correct me if I"m wrong, but isn't this board about healing????

Again it goes back to those JW tendencies.... I'm not a bible beater, obviously, but the saying is true, why try to remove the splinter from someone elses eye when you have a rafter in your own eye.

I DEMAND an apology from all of you who said those hurtful things about Tink, and CC, because when you accuse a man's wife of those nasty things you attack not only her but him and THEIR marriage.

WG

• ashitaka
    ashitaka
    I will be curious to see if I get a apology from those that called me a asshole, insecure, maniac and so on

Not from me. If you hadn't made it known who you were, we never would have known, and it would have been dropped.

She did something nice, and I don't know what state you're from, but where I come from, people can do nice things for married people and it not be misconstrued as flirting.

I stand by what I said. Take it easy, and let people do good things....there are so few people left who care. It's nice to know that Tats does care.

If I was her, I wouldn't give you an apology. I would stand by my good deed and let others do the talking.

ash

• ashitaka
    ashitaka
    I also want to point out that after reading thru a second time, I noticed that alot of you called Tink insecure, and make suggestions that CC may not have been faithful to her.... HONESTLY I don't care WHO you are talking about, accusations like that are hurtful.

She should haved stayed anonymous then, shouldn't she? We were stating opinions on the actions and the email. We were not attributing them to a person, because we didn't know who sent it.

None of it was accusations. It was opinions based on the facts involved in the email....basically, a good deed that got a nasty comeback because of.....whatever. Who knows what to call it.

ash

• Valis
    Valis

Come on Tink,,,I called you insecure because from all appearances she didn't do anything worngand you seemed to have overreacted. . Did you apologize to her as well? How long did you read this thread before responding to it and clearing the air once it became public? And yeah you are right, it shouldn't have become public, nor should it ever have become such a big deal. If it takes keeping you here by apologizing then I'm sorry and hope you stay and can get past this.

Sincerely,

District Overbeer of the "Mea Culpa" class

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit