Please forgive me.....I didn't mean to

by Tatiana 108 Replies latest jw friends

• Vivamus
    Vivamus

I loved the card. It is beautiful, and I loved the thought, and I smiled from ear to ear because of it. Thank you April, I really did appreciate it. I hope you have a wonderful valentine's day. Lots of kisses and many hugs from this side of the ocean.

• Tatiana
    Tatiana

email...nilfun.....I will send you one anyway!! Thanks....

A lot of people had their email locked, or the list would have been much longer.

April

• betweenworlds
    betweenworlds

Dang Tatiana!!! That was so sweet of you :)

((((hugs))))

• Goshawk
    Goshawk

(((April))

The thought and kind spirit it represents are very appreciated.

As they say no good deed goes unpunished.

Goshawk

• Windchaser
    Windchaser

Exactly, April!!!! But, I didn't let that one (insecure) person spoil it. I am still crocheting like the wind (forgive the pun) and sending them (Elsewhere's got sent today).

It's hard to include mates and family if you don't know if the person you're sending a card to has either. Oh well. I say, send, send, send!!!

And, I agree! April, you are officially JWD's Valentine Poster Girl!!!!!

• happyout
    happyout

This kind gesture on your part motivated me to unlock my e-mail, so I won't miss out on any future gestures of kindess from you!! This was seriously a labor of love, and I think it shows how much you have grown since leaving the borg. Thank you for all that you do, and feel free to e-mail me anytime!!!!!

Happyout

• Mum
    Mum

Sooo, if you sent the valentine to one husband because you wanted to take him from his pathetically insecure wife, you must have sent it to all of the other married men on this forum for the same reason. You ARE one ambitious little hu**y if that's the case! I would guess that the poor guy may really be looking elsewhere if his wife holds such a tight rein on him. Can you help it if you're (probably) so much more attractive than she is?

If you want to do something nice, don't let a pathetic person stop you.

As far as husbands go, you can certainly have either or both of mine (both now exes, both still single) wrapped in pretty paper with a ribbon.

Happy Valentine's Day!

SandraC

• Francois
    Francois

April, I received mine from you via the agency of the spirit, and it felt so guuuuuuud.

thank you so much.

francois

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

April, you've got mail.

• Beans
    Beans

AH HA, now I know who it was from! Thanks a bunch for the card!

Beans

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit