Please forgive me.....I didn't mean to

by Tatiana 108 Replies latest jw friends

• Witch Child
    Witch Child

April,

that is one sweet gesture! It's too bad it was misinterpreted by someone. Don't take it to heart Sweetie. We all know you are a dear person and we love you. Maybe the wife was having a bad time or was feeling sensitive for some reason. Maybe her husband has given her reason to be suspiscious of who he emails and who emails him in return.

You didn't do anything wrong. You are such a wonderful and kind person. So like you to try to brighten up our days!

~Witch

• LB
    LB

I wouldn't worry about it myself. One out of all those people getting upset?

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12

Tatiana. My god girl. You must have carpel tunnel syndrome by now.

What you did was extaordinary, and I would not take exception to 1 or 2 negative comments. You sent one to my wife calamityjane, and she was tickled pink.

A tip of the hat to you, and a Happy Saint Valentine's Day to you.

I nominate you as the St. Valentine's Day poster girl for JWD

">

• email
    email

(((((April))))))

The intention is what matters

Thanks so much... I'll pretend I got it... THANKS!!!

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

April:

After viewing your list whooo doggies girl that was an undertaking on your part!!!! I am sorry that someone was offended but in my view I just think "people suck" then when they are nice I am pleasantly surprised LOL

Edited by - SheilaM on 13 February 2003 16:15:59

• BeautifulGarbage
    BeautifulGarbage

I'll be damned!

Well, April honey, I LOVE mine! Such a nice little suprise to get!

I thought it was so sweet!

Unfortunately, some people are so very insecure, and jealous, that they consider even a very kind gesture as a threat.

It is my opinion that you did a wonderful thing.

Andee

• Brandy5
    Brandy5

I nominate you as the St. Valentine's Day poster girl for JWD

I second that emotion. Wow what a nice thing for you to do.

brandy

• Gopher
    Gopher

April -- thanks for your efforts. You sought to undertake a gargantuan task, almost an impossible one! I too will count mine as having been received!

No matter what good you do, no good task goes unpunished. It comes with the territory. The fact that someone thoughtlessly complained about your work in no way proves yours was a bad deed! In view of the likely personality of the complainers, it probably proves just the opposite!

People like you help to prove "ex JW's are just the best!"

• Tatiana
    Tatiana

LB.....

I wouldn't worry about it myself. One out of all those people getting upset?

I see what you're saying.....but I've sent out about 90 cards so far. What if I've caused some real problems for someone and I don't even know it? I guess I should have stuck to the people I'm really familiar with (but I wanted "new" ones to get something too, to make them welcome.) Although the person in question is someone I've posted to before and felt comfortable sending a card to. I don't want to feel responsible for causing problems because of a card. Even if they had reason for suspisions BEFORE, I don't want to fuel it.

Valis....thanks....glad you liked the card! hehe

wind...I feel like you did about the potholders....:( love you

SheilaM--that's only part of the list....the first part was on elsewhere's thread. That one is finished...whew

April

Edited by - Tatiana on 13 February 2003 16:23:54

• nilfun
    nilfun

No good deed goes unpunished....

You only got up to the letter "M"??? (Aww, man...I *knew* I shoulda named myself Milfun... )

Seriously though, Tatania, you done good.

Happy Valentines!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit