UN FINDS WMD...OK saddam lovers, what now?

by dolphman 280 Replies latest social current

• LB
    LB

Apart from the notable exception of some rich landowners of one particular colony, very few accused us of "tyranny

Well, those darn hawaiians ate Captain Cook. Maybe it was a shortage of protein???

• PurpleV
    PurpleV

"Added Bush: "This man tried to kill my dad."

No, it's not personal.

And I STILL want to know about Osama bin Ladin and why he's not caught yet. Billions of dollars for a buildup in the desert. Why can't 1 lousy billion of that be for a reward for Osama's head? Swift and sure retribution for 9/11 would have been a wonderful deterrent for the Saddams of the world. OK, maybe not Saddam himself, but others who think they would like to be like him when they grow up.

• MegaDude
    MegaDude

Red Alert and Red Alert 2 have to be the best realtime war games ever made. I had to get those games out of my house to stop playing them.

• IronGland
    IronGland

Uhh, Purple..bush didn't really say that..

• PurpleV
    PurpleV

LOL@PurpleV

Thanks IronGland. But I guess I was gullible enough to believe that he did say it since many of my friends feel that he's trying to finish the job his father didn't, as well as control the oil. One of my esteemed colleagues (politial science major) noted that the U.S. doesn't have a plan in place as to what happens when Saddam is toppled (e.g. a successor) other than just controlling the oil U.S. occupation.

• Satanus
    Satanus

Maybe they're not catching bin laden because that would end the need for the war in the minds of many americans. In a war you need visible enemy. Invisible enemies are good too, but not as good as the visible ones.

SS

• Crazy151drinker
    Crazy151drinker

He could be dead. he sure as hell isnt making any more videos. What a pansy.

• MegaDude
    MegaDude

Saint Satan,

I tend to believe the US knows exactly where Bin Laden is. However, it serves a more useful purpose letting him stay at large. But who knows?

• Simon
    Simon

Some questions (and consider the answers you give):

If saying "I don't want a war" is interpreted as hating America, does wanting a war equate to hating all Iraqi's?

If the USA is so determined to persue international law and order then why will it not subscribe to the world court?

The report from Iraq was 12,000 pages and the USA seized 8,000 of these including, it is said, details of all the American companies who have supplied it with arms. Why has this information been supressed?

The present crisis is a turning point for the world. Do we accept the international will and the rule of law or do we allow imperialist powers to attack other countries for their own interests. I fear for the world if it's the latter.

What next? Will Korea attack? China? Pakistan? Who would respond? Nato? Russia? USA?

Can you see the real danger of where this could lead?!

Now, tell me again about the evidence that is so strong we should risk all this for ... ?

Now, if there is evidence and it is found then go in fast, hit them hard, drive them into the ground and this time, don't pack up and go home with the opposition still intact!

• Shakita
    Shakita

The key is not the empty warheads, the key is the Iraqi scientists who know when, where, and how these WMD's exist. And, they do exist. They just are really good at playing hide and seek.

Seems like the Saudi's want Saddam out, too. I hope that his neighbors will deal with the dictator through a coup before any bombs drop, again, on Iraq. There is talk of a large amount of money to be paid to the people who succeed in any coup attempt against Saddam. The Saudi's know how to speak the language of those who are closest to Saddam, $$$$$$$$$.

Mrs. Shakita

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit